Home Sports Talk
Options

Jose canseco 60 minutes interview!!

anyone see it? goto www.comcast.net then look for jose video to come around and click it.

My honest opionion is he is full of sh$t!! looked like he lied in the interview of what he said in the book. mcgwire should sue his a$$ and put that sob in the poor house!

Comments

• Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    If McGwire sues him, he has to go on the stand and swear under penalty of perjury he never injected steroids.

He won't sue...heard on the radio yesterday a great point: How many lawsuits have come against BALCO and it's president for outing all those athletes? None.
  • Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    true but didnt balco have blood test dna samples and concrete evidence.

I doubt canseco saved a needle he says he injected mcgwire with. his is all hearsay while balco has concrete evidence paper work etc..

there is nothing that canseco can make a jury 100% sure mcgwire or anyone else he is accusing did roids. on top of this he has accused the president of the usa of having to know what was going on.

I bet he gets sued.
  • Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    Nah...if you sue him, you are giving him legitimacy.

Are you saying then, that you don't think steroids existed before BALCO in baseball?
  • Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    no im saying they have been around since the 40's! roids were crazy in nfl in 70's think about it. so if it was so common in nfl?

you dont think 1 single baseball player from the 60's or 70's took them?

there is no doubt in my mind players have taken steroids. I mean look at lenny dykstra he should of been the poster boy of what the heck is going on here!

Makes me angry is that people are so blind to the fact that they have been around longer then 1987!

heck read governer arnold s! book his bio. he talks about eating 8 dball at a time when he was 17. i forget his age but that would probably put them in the 60's.
  • Options
    Canseco's a rat
  • Options
    jaxxrjaxxr Posts: 1,258 ✭✭
    Jose, Mr 40-40, used to be my favorite active ballplayer !

I do not know what to really think now.

Maybe.....................?????

This aint no party,... this aint no disco,.. this aint no fooling around.
  • Options
    Zardoz, I have many Gem Mint 10 Canseco Rookie cards I would like to sell to you.
  • Options
    I will be tuning in to the interview. The truth hurts........