Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Some new stuff available for sale here FIRST!

A pile of new stuff ready to go. Alot of recently slabbed coins from some raw collections I was fortunate enough to get in on.

Shipping costs will depend on actual value of the item(s), paypal is available, please inquire (basically +3%), and always a 5 day no questions return, less shipping charges. Pic's available via email.

In no particular order:

1926-s Peace $ PCGS ms/63 brilliant white and lustrous. $80 I have a couple of these.

1926-s Peace $ PCGS ms/64 brilliant and lustrous with the slightest champagne tinge. $220

1937-s Texas 50c NGC ms/66 Superb white coin with some light champagne "skin" to the surfaces. $260***SOLD***

1913-d 5c NGC ms/64 some blue, gold and auburn toning over sharply struck surfaces. $500

1916 5c PCGS ms/64 Sharply struck with good luster. Looks better. $90***SOLD***

1914 5c PCGS ms/63 pretty violet, auburn, gold and blue tones. Weakly struck, but pretty. $90

1901 5c NGC pf/65 A brilliant white example with excellent mirrors and a near cameo. Excellent eye appeal. $500

1884-o Morgan$ PCGS ms/65 grn label holder. A pretty toned coin with excellent eye appeal. Green, yellow, violet and rose tones, obverse and reverse. The reverse is a bit more brilliant. $265

1882 Morgan$ NGC ms/64 No frills white Morgan. $47

I also have a large group of pcgs ms/64 Morgans just back. Approximately 40 '85-o, 20 84-o and 20 other misc. common dates. Some white coins, some lightly toned coins (not really color coins) a couple with hints of textile toning, but again, not really color coins. These coins will be available for $50 each and I'll be happy to email scans. Quantity prices are available.

That's it! PM or post below with any interest/questions.

Thank you!
BigD5
LSCC#1864

Ebay Stuff

Comments