Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways

Are we ready for another swap? OFFICIAL PAIRINGS POSTED 2-9-05

Are we ready for another swap? If so, sign up and let's get this show on the road!

Sorry guys and gals but ole B00MER has been preoccupied finishing off a Christmas Charity Drive in all our Names, battling main computer problems and trying to iron out all the little details with some Quarters I am auctioning in connection with the Long Beach Show. I've missed you all but the $64 question IS, ARE WE READY FOR ANOTHER SWAP?? If so and you've been a part of any of my swaps, thereby familiar with the Parameters, then sign up and let's do this!image

Comments

• Glad you are back, count me in 25-50 ?
    Ebay Seller I.D
    the_northern_trading_company
    ace@airadv.net
    imageimage
  • LouieLouie Posts: 1,132
    Boom, I was going to do it if you were not available. Since you are, why don't you include the bunch that I have going on in my swap, me included. If you like, I will notify each one. Let me know. Louie
  • Ok Boom- I'm in- what are you going to label it v-day? ????
  • dthigpendthigpen Posts: 3,932 ✭✭
    I'm up for a swap, count me in.
  • BoomBoom Posts: 10,165
    Hi Louie, sounds like a plan. I'd be glad to host another one, You guys want to go with one for Valentines Day, Mardi Gras or what? Whatver you all want is cool by me.image Speak up and be heard along with a dollar figure. Let evertbody know-alright!!image
  • MICHAELDIXONMICHAELDIXON Posts: 6,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Count me in.
    Thanksgiving National Battlefield Coin Show is November 29-30, 2024 at the Eisenhower Allstar Sportsplex, Gettysburg, PA. Tables are available. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com
  • What would a person need to do to sign up if I have not taken part in one of your swaps before? I am very interested.

Thank You
    Always looking

MS 1883 Registry Set
  • Still cleaning and repairing but time to dig into bag and send out, count me in
    Jim Chandler
  • RickMilauskasRickMilauskas Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭
    Sounds fun...put me in too. Let me know the groundrules etc.
  • Boom: it's early on this beautiful Sunday morning- I just won- 300 at the boats in Lake Charles- and the magical theme- was Anna- my 1904 lucky charm- so I say LET"S HIT IT with a Valentines Day Swap- but this has to be quick if we are to ship in time for the 14th. And IMO- we should post what we received in the swap(for those that can digi pic it) or talk about the sweetness of the swap. image

well that's my first real thought for the morning. image

If I counted correctly, we stand at nine..... Louie...if your swappers want in how about you PM them for me ASAP cause I 'm way busy, don't read minds and need to know. Have them post here.

I'll wait till Tuesday evening and post by Wednesday at the latest (2-9-05). Hopefully we'll have a big swap if they come on over or we'll just make do with what we have.

Any you veteran swappers feel like explaining the ropes to the newcomers be my guest, Gotta run. I still have a Bullet Sale and Signature sale to tend to and a 5 week backlog thanks to a nice piece of malware.image
    I need one more to make it even. I'll check back in a bit after I take care of some business.
    Chazpear, you are new around here, everyone else has done this before and knows of one another. I have written you, asking you to get in touch with me and you have failed to do so. Based solely on these circumstances, until people know who you are and your communication skills improve, regretfully I have to inform you that you do not meet the minimum requirements to take part in this swap. This may seem harsh but in fairness to the elders who have been burned by other newcomers such as you are now, it MUST be this way. You will be welcome to participate once people know you better. Truly, I hope you understand.

OK, so now we have a swap to organize. I apologize for my tardiness but I've been dealing with computer problems since just before Christmas and just this morning was once again up all night till WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY past Dawn. My Norton firewall has been screwing up my ability to get on and stay on line.

Be that as it may we now have 8 KNOWN swappers....B00M, MOJO, Louie, MorganHunter2, D Thigpen, Mr. Dixon, Jim C. and Rick. OK, so the rules are always the same with swaps I organize. Each swapper is to make contact with his swap partner and no coins should be shipped until there is mutual correspondence. The MINIMUM value of this swap is $50. If you agree amongst yourselves on a higher figure with other conditions or stipulations, that's fine but that is totally up to you and your partner.

B00M swaps with Rick M and vice versa
    Mojoman swaps with Jim C. and vice versa
    Louie swaps with Michael Dixon and vice versa
    MorganHunter2 swaps with DThigpen and vice versa.

OK BOYS, let's have a good one. Treat your partner the way you would like to be treated. Contact one another and swap personal info as well as likes and dislikes and Let's Get It ON!.

Once again Chazpear, I extend my apologies publicly, but as swap leader and for the welfare of all I must make the call just as I have. I do hope you understand.image
  • BOOM - I certainly understand and respect your decision. I look forward to an opportunity in the future to take part in one of your swaps. And to see how this one turns out. Good luck all!!
    Always looking

MS 1883 Registry Set
    PM...I must say, I respect you already after having read this and your PM.
    Publicly stated, PM sent in reply, in confidence, the contents of which I hereby grant you permission to copy and paste here if you so desire, so that all interested parties can see. However this does not mean you HAVE to. We're cool!image
    Rick and I have had a heart to heart!image....translated, we have contacted one another and discussed the swap, likes and dislikes, yada, yada, yada!image
  • Folks - Boom has asked me to assist him in getting the word out to you all as to who is paired up. If anyone is having a problem reaching another partner- give me a shout and I'll rattle the cage a little.

Have a good one and enjoy!
  • Thiggy n I have our goals set up-

In honor of the late, great A.C.- let the massacre begin!!!
  • RickMilauskasRickMilauskas Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭
    Well...BOOM and I "chewed the fat" for a bit the other night.

He had good story about a "hole in Washington's nose" that he has a beautiful example of.image
    Ask him sometime.
  • Hey, count me in! Thx! Andy
    Andy