Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Wednesday & Thursday

Well wednesday - I didn't get any auto's very bad day weather wise - did hang out at ESPN and got to meet Jerry Rice, Mike Golic - then went to the taping of The Best Damn Sports Show and seen Jim Kelly & Mike Ditka.

Today I am going to meet and get Dan Marino's auto - he is doing a signing here - then tonight I am going to Eric Dickersons Party - the guest list is huge should be a very good time - well will let you know what happens -
referances on my web site - Thanks

www.mandcsportscards.com

Comments

• Options
    ttt

www.mandcsportscards.com

• Options
    We are going over Saturday should be fun.
    Ref's many

Looking for Marino, Ripken Auto's,Gu & Rc's

• Options
    Aw man.....Quasar will be soooo jealous of you meeting Dan!!! image
    I still collect Tim Duncan! Love all high end auto's, and game used basketball of Tony Parker, and Ginobili too! image This means more to me than any card...You can catch me on my site: Highlight Reel Trading
  • Options
    D-Gal - I went to meet Dan Marino and they said he is only signing some mattress thing that he does comercials for and they didn't know what time he would show up so we left. Good thing I did I met Phil Simms and Boomer Esisian. Also Carl Powell from the Bengals, John Lynch from Denver and Former Rapper MC Hammer. Also got autos from Mike Golic.

Now for the good stuff - I am going to the Eric Dickerson Party tonight should be a blast tons of Stars and players

www.mandcsportscards.com

• Options
    Bummer about Dan...Have fun at the party!!!! image
    I still collect Tim Duncan! Love all high end auto's, and game used basketball of Tony Parker, and Ginobili too! image This means more to me than any card...You can catch me on my site: Highlight Reel Trading
  • Options
    AhmanfanAhmanfan Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭✭
    How do you know Dickerson?
    Collecting
    HOF SIGNED FOOTBALL RCS