Home Sports Talk
Options

kobecollector and other boys fans!

check out the winows media videos i cant get the divx ones to come in. but i heard the roy williams ones are awesome. pretty cool highlight reels.

videos

Comments

• Options
    Divx didn't work for me either.
  • Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    goto to go to the website divx he added link on top of the page. the roy williams boom is awesome. lays out a couple of eagles image
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having to watch a Dallas Cowboys video??!! Argh!! I would rather have root-canal dental surgery.
  • Options
    But don't get me wrong - give me a link to a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader video and I'm clickin' on dat link image
  • Options
    Kuhlman, i've seen the Roy videos. great stuff. I like the one when he hit Shaun Alexander head on and knocked him about 4 yrds back

Rumor has it that a Philadelphia Eagle video has been in the works for some time now, it's just that their having the darnest time getting enough footage to at least make it a half hour video
  • Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    LOL
  • Options
    <<< Rumor has it that a Philadelphia Eagle video has been in the works for some time now, it's just that their having the darnest time getting enough footage to at least make it a half hour video >>>

I'll give credit where credit is due for a good zinger.

But after Sunday's Super Bowl there's gonna be a FULL HOUR of Eagles highlights!

Go Eagles!!!
  • Options
    you know it's all in good fun steve . . good luck Sunday
  • Options
    pats are going to win this game by 10 easy, maybe even 20. The eagles will not be in this game. And im a rams fan, so i have no bias in either direction. Im sick of the Pats and do not like the eagles.

Just my opinion and if anyone would like to make a wager - ill give 10 pts
    Looking to Trade and Buy Tony Romo GU/Autos/RCS
  • Options
    DirtyHarryDirtyHarry Posts: 1,914 ✭✭
    I thought this was a Michael Jackson thread for a second. No diss to the Kobeman intended. image
    "A man's got to know his limitations...." Dirty Harry

Unfocused, impulsive collector of everything ...