Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

P.S.A. - When It Was A Game scandal may be far worse than anyone ever imagined! (That's it! I'm do

Here is a Public Service Announcement (or what is commonly known as a P.S.A. for short).

For all you sports memorabilia collectors who collect sports documentaries of old time baseball - like me, it was bad enough when it was discovered that the first DVD version of the H.B.O. series "When It Was a Game" was an abbreviated version of the two part VHS versions. But now it only gets far worse! There is obviously plenty of home movie footage still available and there appeared to be confirmed plans of making a "When It Was a Game Part 4", but now sources within H.B.O. say they have no immediate plans to continue this series.

That's it for me! I've had it! I'm canceling my H.B.O. subscription and boycotting their other H.B.O. productions! It's probably just as well; I'll have more time and money for working on my registry sets.

imageimage

Comments

• Options
    kobykoby Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
  • Options
    boggs301012boggs301012 Posts: 1,135 ✭✭
    I canceled my HBO already Sopranos won't be on til 2006 .
    x
  • Options
    Dude,

great opener, but, be careful, axtell and some of the other trollers will get critical of your headline.

Your friend,

Bill
  • Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭

<< <i>Dude,

great opener, but, be careful, axtell and some of the other trollers will get critical of your headline.

Your friend,

Bill >>

Wow I have a stalker!

• Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭

<< <i>I canceled my HBO already Sopranos won't be on til 2006 . >>

The final 10 episodes, actually. I hope they go out with a bang, it was one of the best series on television in recent memory. I wish they would reconsider and sign for a few more seasons.
  • Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    What I see them possibly doing is after the television series is retired is perhaps doing a big screen version....could be a great avenue for them to continue the series without the stars and creators being tied to the show for extended periods of time shooting a series.