Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Mint sold out of Wisconsin quarters!

Now that they are sold out, should I hold on to my 5 rolls of D mint quarters, or open them?

Dave
"You don't need no gypsy to tell you why, you can't let one precious day slip by" G. Allman

Comments

• Options
    LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,004 ✭✭✭
    OPEN THEM!!!!!

Its the thrill of the hunt I say!
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • Options
    BearBear Posts: 18,954 ✭✭
    Is it true, that the Wisconsin Quarters, are made from cheese????
    There once was a place called
    Camelotimage
  • Options
    BubbleheadBubblehead Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭
    Please.... Open them!

• Options
    I had ordered a 100 count bag of Wisconsin-D Quarters from the mint early last week and the bag arrived today. I opened it up and got 100 beautiful Wisconsin-D Quaters but no extra leaves. image Oh well. The coins at least look beautiful and my dad wants to buy a roll off of me. So I lost $15 on the chance. Oh well. At least I can spend the losings. image

EDIT: I forgot to add that the return address on the package said 'Fullfillment Center' out of Memphis, Tennessee
    I collect the elements on the periodic table, and some coins. I have a complete Roosevelt set, and am putting together a set of coins from 1880.
  • Options
    LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sell them on ebay wrapped - they're worth more that way.image
    "My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file