Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Something new-- sports card info

Does anybody else miss the quality threads that were prevelant on these boards even six months ago? I remember people detailing the ins and outs of their particular sets, sharing with others what to watch for etc.. This seems to have gone by the wayside. It's a shame. These boards used to be quite informative and fun, but what a change six months has made. Hopefully soon, those who do nothing but incite trouble will once again weed themselves out, and it will return to a great place to get information. It's always a cycle, and it seems overdue to regenerate.

Chris

Comments

• Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    I too miss those days.

It seems all the naysayers want to hang around and down PSA and everything related to it.

I wish those board trolls (and they know who they are) leave and let us real collectors go back to having fun.
  • Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭

<< <i>Does anybody else miss the quality threads that were prevelant on these boards even six months ago? I remember people detailing the ins and outs of their particular sets, sharing with others what to watch for etc.. This seems to have gone by the wayside. It's a shame. These boards used to be quite informative and fun, but what a change six months has made. Hopefully soon, those who do nothing but incite trouble will once again weed themselves out, and it will return to a great place to get information. It's always a cycle, and it seems overdue to regenerate.

Chris >>

• Options
    AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    You can still get good info on here if you ask the right questions and your post stays at the top for long enough to be seen.
  • Options

<< <i>Does anybody else miss the quality threads that were prevelant on these boards even six months ago? I remember people detailing the ins and outs of their particular sets, sharing with others what to watch for etc.. This seems to have gone by the wayside. It's a shame. These boards used to be quite informative and fun, but what a change six months has made. Hopefully soon, those who do nothing but incite trouble will once again weed themselves out, and it will return to a great place to get information. It's always a cycle, and it seems overdue to regenerate >>

Skip
    I'll take the cards & flowers when I'm living and the BS when I'm dead!

ANGEL OF HOPE

Skip
    TUSTIN CA
  • Options
    mudflap02mudflap02 Posts: 2,060 ✭✭
    It comes and goes in waves. When it rains, it pours one way or the other, and if you stick around long enough you will see more than your fair share of both the good times and the bad.
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>It comes and goes in waves. When it rains, it pours one way or the other, and if you stick around long enough you will see more than your fair share of both the good times and the bad. >>

Mud
    That's about what I was going to say!
    It's sort a like this: I like the sports card/memorabilia threads for dinner and the Wiwag threads with a cold beer while watching WWF.

Stone
    Mike