Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Registry Question

Hello there. I'm soon-to-be putting on a 1952 Topps Master set, and have a question. If I list cards in a Master set, do I need to list them again in a basic set, or is that done automatically?

Also, if my red backs and black backs aren't noted on the flip, does that mean they won't work in the Master set? Would I have to resubmit in order to get them listed as "red back" "black back?"

Thanks for your help.

Doug
"I saw Jacques Cousteau at the grocery store in L.A. once & I watched to see what he would buy, but he only got corn chips & some shoelaces & I don't know what I expected, but I would've settled for a can of chunk light tuna even. "
Brian Andreas

Comments

• Options
    Doug, you will need to add the cards to the Basic set. The registry will not automatically do it. That way it allows you to decide if you want to do the Basic set also. The '52 back variation has been discussed on these boards, and I believe that the cards will need to be re-submitted to identify the cert number with the back type, but I am not positive. I am sure another '52 collector will get you the info. Good luck on a great set. There are alot of seasoned vetereans who compete for that set.

CoachTom
    Always interested in Hank Aaron items-currently buying Aaron OPC singles or lots-graded or raw.