Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

9:00am West Coast Time

Any guess how many threads will disappear when the clock strikes 9?

Comments

• WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    I give them to 901
    Good for you.
  • I say 9:05. Got to power up and get that cup of coffee.
  • I say 9:17 - Power up. Get coffee. Read messages. Spew coffee all over monitor. Curse. Clean up coffee. Delete threads.

CJ
  • KnucklesKnuckles Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭
  • Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It has been a long weekend - perhaps they will stand this time - the questions were fair for the most part.

Stone
    Mike
  • Hi, guys, it's 12:31 p.m. EST and they are still here
  • GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    Staff meeting or office coup d' etat.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• I'd love to be in that conference room this a.m.
  • larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,055 ✭✭✭
    Ya, I bet the entire CU board of directors is sitting around talking about which threads to kill on the collectors.com website! image
  • shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,562 ✭✭✭✭
    I must say I'm really surprised all of the threads posted over the weekend are still up.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • looks like none of the threads were deleted as some "veteran members" predicted...hehehe

• joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    PSA really hasn't ran when it comes to these boards. I don't know Mr Orlando personally but he has showed up more than
    once to answer questions. Ill admit there are some dumb threads here with bad motives but for the most part collectors here
    are just trying to figure out which cards were affected and if they are sitting on any of them. Maybe PSA is using this to start the
    restitution process? You have to believe that they could shut down this board anytime of the week, Saturday, Sunday, 3am 6am.

The info is already out there, if you ask me there are plenty of loyal PSA'ers here who actually make them look good..why would they
    get rid of that?

JS
  • maybe that was part of the settlement deal...no deleteion of threads talking about the lawsuit/WIGWAG