Home Sports Talk

A new woodshed. Whoever loses will have their fans living in these. (Eagles vs Pats)

DeutscherGeistDeutscherGeist Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭✭
"So many of our DREAMS at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we SUMMON THE WILL they soon become INEVITABLE "- Christopher Reeve

BST: Tennessebanker, Downtown1974, LarkinCollector, nendee

Comments

• DeutscherGeistDeutscherGeist Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭✭
    oooops, I should have shrunk it down.
    "So many of our DREAMS at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we SUMMON THE WILL they soon become INEVITABLE "- Christopher Reeve

BST: Tennessebanker, Downtown1974, LarkinCollector, nendee
  • stevekstevek Posts: 27,582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A woodshed for winning a conference championship and getting into the Super Bowl? Rediculous! Both teams have already had very good seasons and whichever team loses is still to be applauded. I'll be rooting hard for the Eagles and if they lose, I'll still consider it a very good season. Not a great season, but still a very good season.
  • joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    nobody remembers second place, unless you are the Vikes or the Bills and are known for showing up to the big game wearing a dress!

JS
  • joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Ill also add that the loser will be a disappointment. The only acceptable outcome for both these teams is a win....New England for being
    so dominate, and Philly for having played in a weak confrence and having TO.

When will be the next time the NFC is weak like this...probably never. Take advantage eagles!!!

JS
  • 1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    I am confident that the Eagles will win. The Patriots are not the Steelers of the 70's and, as much as it pains me, the Cowboys of ten years ago.

collecting various PSA and SGC cards