Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

1921 High Relief Peace PCGS MS-64 for TRADE

This is going to sound odd, but I'm not sure what I want for it. I don't particularly need the coin anymore, but don't particularly want to SELL it either. So I am putting out there for trade offers to be made, hoping that something strikes my fancy. I don't want to set limitations on what people may be willing to trade, I'm truly open to ideas, just try to keep to the following guidelines.

1) US Coins ONLY, and none that are of a current design.
2) Be fair as to approxamate value.

As for MY coin. It is currently in a PCGS 64 slab.It is mostly white with orange toning creeping in from the edges on obverse and reverse (see pic) It is NOT a dipped out, over flashy messed with coin. It is a patina covered original, but not with the (at least in my opinion) ugly splotchy toning found on a lot of peace dollars. The big question with the 21 is strike in the center. It is very good. It is NOT razor sharp (and very very very few are). I would say the strike on this coin (which is shown nicely in the picture) is better than the vast majority of what is available out there in the 64 or 65 grade. This coin is ideal for you if you collect peace dollars, OR Just like first year type, and what to have a very nice example, but dont feel like paying 3X the cost for a point higher grade. Ok, enough trying to hype my coin, its just a well above average, solid example. If you have specific questions PLEASE dont hesitate to ask, the only thing i can't do is grab more pictures since it is at the bank.

I wish I could be more specific on what I wanted in trade, and to those that are bothered by my vague desire, I apologize. I'm truly hoping someone posts something I wasn't even aware I was interested in - this could potentially be a lot of fun.

Comments