Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Amazing!!!

I was at my local Flea Market today and went over to a table outside (Pretty cold). This guy had 2/ 5 row boxes of just PACKS with GU/AUTOS. I was a little skep. so I tried a pack, I told the guy I only had $14 on me and I seen 2 2004 Inscribed football packs. Listed at $10 each, so he gave me a deal 2/$14. I bought them, Nothing big, but a Peerless Price Jersey, and a Paul Hornung Jersey. It' is just amazing how this guy feels all this out...He even feels AUTOs, Refractors, and them stupid things that come in packs of 3, fo rlike $4.99, he found several of them with the GU piece inside...My friend bought the Dual Pack he had, it has a Harrison/Moss Dual Jersey...not bad...I am going back next week...Not sure what I want...He has everything all 4 sports, only like 5 packs of Wrestling, mostly baseball/football/basketball, barely any hockey. I might try to rip some SPx, they are $30 a pop though, but oh well..Game Used...

Comments

• Options
    amazing
  • Options
    AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    I would be careful about these packs. I believe many on ebay are liekly reseals. Feeling out would take lots of time and then you would have to pass off the other 23 packs on someone. If you look at the ebay feedbacks there are some decent pulls but never any huge pulls you would expect from so many high end pack breaks. Check the seals carefully.
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't care much for 'pack searchers'!

Mike
  • Options
    KnucklesKnuckles Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭
    i would go back and plant my elbow in his face..
    ·p_A·
  • Options

<< <i>It' is just amazing how this guy feels all this out...He even feels AUTOs, Refractors, and them stupid things that come in packs of 3, fo rlike $4.99, he found several of them with the GU piece inside >>

What the heck are you talking about?
    “Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.” - George Carlin
  • Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭

<< <i>I would be careful about these packs. I believe many on ebay are liekly reseals. Feeling out would take lots of time and then you would have to pass off the other 23 packs on someone. If you look at the ebay feedbacks there are some decent pulls but never any huge pulls you would expect from so many high end pack breaks. Check the seals carefully. >>

You are absolutely correct. Resealed packs all the way - be careful.