Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

New March SMR

Just recieved my new SMR MAGAZINE in the mail ( 1-29 - 05 ) Saturday ! Has Big Ben on the cover ! Also a pleasant little surprise gift from Memory Lane , Inc. , a nice pouch with a window on it to show the cert. number - card name to put your graded card in ! The "Signing Habits of Autographs " is gone as Joe said it would , but they must still have to get some new writers in , as there were'nt to many articles yet ! I have a strong feeling that April will bring a new and improved SMR ! imageIf we all e-mail Joe and Psa with some good suggestions about what we would like to see in the SMR , I THINK WE ARE GOING TO SEE SOME POSITIVE things happening with the magazine !image...................Robbie
Collect 1964 Topps Baseball
1963 Fleer
Lou Brock Master Set

Comments

• Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    Probably not when they get in Monday and have to delete half the thread form the weekend. APril's revised issue; A bill from PSA for hosting the bashing forums, the cover will feature Barry Lrkin (with 87 topps) on the cover, the signing habits of Grandma Moses, and plenty of ads for Skerbe, kurtzkards, Mr.mint, and Mammory lane!
  • Options
    jrdolanjrdolan Posts: 2,549 ✭✭
    I think Joe O. will have an editorial pertaining to the "W" word in the April issue. It might not answer too many questions, and might be only a rant, but I bet he addresses it.
  • Options
    kobykoby Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    I'll take that bet JR.