Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Whats with the Goldin and HSN references all the time?

Were most of you fooled into buying the Crap product they were offering for so many years on tv and through Classic?
It just seems that many of you have a hard-on to make fun of these idiots.
If thats the case?.... sorry you were mesmerised by the salesmanship by these rediculous "ball-card" guys.
(I hate that saying.. "ball-card"). Your fault for losing money and falling for the "Investment scam" that was WCG and any other "instant grading" company that popped up unheard of on these shows.
If you guys were stupid enough to purchase anything from these guys, I guess you have a storage locker or basement full of 88-90 Product you can no longer move too huh!?

Comments

• Options
    Welcome to the boards!!

• Options
    AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    I don't think anyone here bought from them, but if you know anything about cards- they are funny to watch. It is messed up that they screw over new collectors and grandparents buying gifts for their grandkids.

But these guys are funny, I mean heck SNL made 3 skits about them- that should tell you something.
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    If you guys were stupid enough to purchase anything from these guys, I guess you have a storage locker or basement full of 88-90 Product you can no longer move too huh!?

Your use of the word "too" leads me to believe you have just what you imply we have.

actually my basement is full of 73 thru 91 only cuz I was in the business.

Good for you.
  • Options
    LOL - please don't feed the trolls, gentlemen!
  • Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    HEH!