Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

New Goetz gallery!

Scott's Goetz Gallery

I can look at the medals for as long as I like, but now I don't have anything to fuss at Scott about!image
If you are in the Western North Carolina area, please consider visiting our coin shop:

WNC Coins, LLC
1987-C Hendersonville Road
Asheville, NC 28803

wnccoins.com

Comments

• Options
    So cacheman redid the template for his site. Looks nice.
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And here's a Goats gallery. I dunno if it's new or not.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    bozboz Posts: 1,405
    Like the new one. Nice job
    The great use of life is to spend it on something that will outlast it--James Truslow Adams
  • Options
    AethelredAethelred Posts: 9,288 ✭✭✭

<< <i>And here's a Goats gallery. I dunno if it's new or not. >>

Looks like hotties like goats!

If you are in the Western North Carolina area, please consider visiting our coin shop:

WNC Coins, LLC
    Asheville, NC 28803

wnccoins.com
  • Options
    oldshepoldshep Posts: 3,240
    My Gawd!!! What a collection -man That should be published into a book - Scott has really jumped into this with both feet - I've got the feet ...but not the pocketbook. Wow!!!
    Shep
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,212 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Looks like hotties like goats! >>

Looks like Ye Olde Dead King likes 'em young. (The hotties, that is. Or maybe the goats, too, fer all I know.) image

It also looks like this thread has been truly hijacked now. image

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    Dang!!image
    Terry

eBay Store

DPOTD Jan 2005, Meet the Darksiders
  • Options
    cachemancacheman Posts: 3,113 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Dead King....The gallery is still a Photoshop 7.0 canned product but it allowed me to get the viewing timer out that was driving most people crazy. Still far from what I really want, this will have to do for the time being. Having to scroll the primary image each time drives me a bit crazy now and I am not allowed to go into the source code to edit when it is canned like this.image

I need to get text in for the images too...in a nutshell, it can be overwhelming when still pulling down a full-time job and trying to stay updated with new material coming in all the time.

Enough of my complaining. Enjoy until I can get a real page up...oh, this one displays the update date too. It will be updated again tonight with 3-4 more new satiricals... image
  • Options
    wybritwybrit Posts: 6,953 ✭✭✭
    Looks like hotties like goats!

What does Queenie think about that then?
    Former owner, Cambridge Gate collection.
  • Options
    wybritwybrit Posts: 6,953 ✭✭✭
    BTW, cool site, cache.
    Former owner, Cambridge Gate collection.
  • Options
    AethelredAethelred Posts: 9,288 ✭✭✭
    I hope to see you build a site from scratch someday, you could still do much better and provide some history.

WNC Coins, LLC
    Asheville, NC 28803

wnccoins.com
  • Options
    ajaanajaan Posts: 17,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where's the groat gallery?

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • Options
    AskariAskari Posts: 3,713
    Truly a fantastic collection!!! image
    Askari

Come on over ... to The Dark Side! image
  • Options
    I think the site design is pretty decent. I really like these Goetz medals, the more I see them. I had to go through each one...I couldn't stop myself. It was like eating potato chips. Do you have all the medals he made? Are they all jumbo sized, or are any coin size? Where does one find Goetz medals?