Home Sports Talk
Options

FREDDIE MITCHELL!!!LOL

Man his mouth is writing checks his body cant cant cash! you eagles fans back him all you want to but for real this guy is nothing and i mean nothing but a big mouth!! still no prediction on superbowl! bc i have been saying eagles will lose ALL YEAR AND THEY KEEP WINNING SO I MIGHT JUST PICK THEM TO SURE UP A LOSS!

Comments

• Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Im not sure if he is worse than James Thrash was...dude would catch a 5 yard pass and celebrate like he just won the super bowl. Philly
    is known for having guys who think they are great but aren't. I remember John Lynch clocking Thrash in the championship game...after
    that Thrash was MIA the rest of the game. Just punch em in the mouth and they will get the hint

JS
  • Options
    1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    Thrash was never Eagle material. Mitchell, fans and teammates love em.

Mitchell is a funny dude. His interviews on the local stations are great. I have a feeling that many people are going to know who Freddie Mitchell aka First Down Freddie, Fab Five Freddie, Mr. Hollywood, and my personal phavorite - Fredex - is on Super Bowl Sunday.

The Patriots are a far superior team however. Can anyone beat this team?

No one likes the Eagles in this game ....
    collecting various PSA and SGC cards
  • Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
    I read those comments yesterday, and I can't believe anyone would say something so far from reality about themselves. But, remember - this type of stuff is just a byproduct of the 2 week Super Bowl hype machine. Even if Mitchell made the comments, there are hundreds of reporters waiting to jump on his every word, and make a story out of it. Play the game, already!
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Freddie is Freddie. But the fact is that at best he is a #3 receiver and there is no chance the Eagles will renew his contract. Freddie has great hands but just doesn't seem to have that NFL ability to get open in his pass patterns. Most of his catches are only after the play starts breaking down many seconds into the play and most any #3 receiver can get open during this time - his "catches" have been because of McNabb's talent, not Freddie's talent. I wish he would just keep his mouth shut. The Patriots are a better team and I want them just hearing that all week in hopes that some complacency sets in.
  • Options
    I personally think it is funny. The Eagles are having a lot of fun. Every interview I have seen they laugh at it.

Especially McNabb.

Is the Pats D really, truly that good? I have seen them get run on and passed on.

Man, it would be funny if Tom Brady (of whom I am a fan - class act) actually didn't have that great of a Super Bowl.

Eagles don't have a prayer, so have some fun Freddie and the rest ....
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    #3 Wide Out???? Surely you are not putting that pansy Pinkston #2. Talk out a waste, one guy who can't take a hit and one
    guy who stinks but thinks he is great...good thing TO is normal LOL

JS

PS...Eagles have nothing to lose in this game. Thats a good position to be in. Your defense has to prove itself. Philly can't get into a
    shoot out.

Im hitting the NFL Experience tomorrow...anyone need anything??

Kevin
  • Options
    Pinkston is not a Philly guy and Freddie is - fans love him. Why? Because he will catch the ball. He will get hit. He may never live up to the top pick status (except in his own mind) but he will always have 4th and 26 in his Philly belt, and I have a feeling he will have something else in his fan-belt in 8 days.

Eagles can get into a shoot out with this team.

One of my good friends is from Beantown and I was talking to him the other day. We talked about x's and 0's, and although he is confident they will win the game, he thinks this will be a lot closer than people think.

I like the Pats. I like Brady, and Belicheck is a great head coach .... all you Parcells fans need to realize that the Tuna has not done anything w/o Belicheck - but this team is not invincible. Last check they have lost some games. They beat the Steelers, with the aid of a few turnovers.

Eagles do not give up the football. Period.

Patriots are the overwhelming favorite in this game. Philly is loose. The team, the fans, and the whole damn city.

McNabb and company can score points w/o TO, and they can certainly stop a team from scoring.
  • Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    1420 good luck bro! you will need it! pats are a great team! no way i see you beating them but good luck!
  • Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    It would be one thing if Mitchell had produced ANYTHING in 4 year of playing that would give him leeway here.

I heard today he's COMBINED over 4 years in the league at less than 100 combined catches and barely 1200 yards. IN FOUR YEARS.

The guy is a complete moron who wishes he 1/1000th of the talent TO possesses. I'd be willing to bet that Freddy will get his bell rung at least once by the 'no name' secondary.
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If Mitchell hadn't been the Eagles #1 draft pick - he would've been released in his 2nd season. I'm not gonna whitewash it...sure he's had a few highlights over four years, but overall he's been a major dissapointment for a #1 pick.
  • Options
    thanks kuhlman.

I do not want to say that I am just happy the Birds are there, as they have an opportunity to win the whole booty. The Eagles are a GREAT football team and will play the Pats for the Super Bowl Championship.

Steve - agree 100% but I also think Freddie will back what he has been saying. Plus he has been wearing oven mitts all week to protect the hands that God gave him image

Attitude could be the great neutralizer in this one. I keep hearing the Patriots are so much better than the Eagles.
  • Options
    sagardsagard Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭

<< <i>1420 good luck bro! you will need it! pats are a great team! no way i see you beating them but good luck! >>

You single handedly are doing your best to win the title for Philly.
  • Options
    WondoWondo Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭
    Freddie is the Eagles answer to the Phillies' Steve Jeltz of a few years ago. image
    Wondo

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,533 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The title of the thread tells it all.....LOL.

I cant wait for Rodney to lock him in and totally wipe him out.

I dont think he is a bad guy it is just funny that he gets any air time, Back up running backs have more catches than this clown.