Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

HEY! How does it sound if a seller can cancel the auction if the price is too low?

Comments

• Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Report it. I don't believe he does have that right with ebay......

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    FullStepJeffsFullStepJeffs Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭
    Linkified for your viewing pleasure

I'm thinking that they didnt get Ebays memo talking about the capability to end auctions if there are bids for the coin after a certain amount of time...

Hope this helps!

Steve
    U.S. Air Force Security Forces Retired

In memory of the USAF Security Forces lost: A1C Elizabeth N. Jacobson, 9/28/05; SSgt Brian McElroy, 1/22/06; TSgt Jason Norton, 1/22/06; A1C Lee Chavis, 10/14/06; SSgt John Self, 5/14/07; A1C Jason Nathan, 6/23/07; SSgt Travis Griffin, 4/3/08; 1Lt Joseph Helton, 9/8/09; SrA Nicholas J. Alden, 3/3/2011. God Bless them and all those who have lost loved ones in this war. I will never forget their loss.
  • Options
    CameonutCameonut Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess the seller has never heard of snipers! What a crackup that he put it in writing - that ought to draw a slap on the wrist from FeeBay.

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." - Thomas Jefferson

My digital cameo album 1950-64 Cameos - take a look!

• Options
    This has happened to me several times.
  • Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭
    It's cardboard. Who cares?

Besides, that auction hasn't been cancelled and is still running.

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    wayneherndonwayneherndon Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭
    As I read this, these words are saying that he can void the sale if it doesn't go high enough, not that he will end it early. It sounds like he is going to let it run to the end and if the price isn't to his liking he won't go through with the sale.

WH