Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Holders

I know this has been hashed here many times. I have even scanned a few in my short time here. I searched the forum but could not find the prev threads, so I’ll ask again.

What are the best holders for normal size sports cards? I have a ton of the ole top loaders and hate'em. I also a few Card Saver I's and those seem pretty good but could be better ( i think).

Holders for Home storage and Holders to send in cards for grading...same or different types?
Also what about raw cards that you don’t plan on putting in holders? Shoeboxes don't cut it.

In the other threads i saw links for ebay auctions. Links for ebay or otherwise would be appreciated.

Thanks
Chuck

Comments

• Options
    MorrellManMorrellMan Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭
    Card Savers I are the best; it's what PSA recommends you send cards in.

As far as any other kind of holder, I'll be willing to hold whatever valuable cards you may have.
    Mark (amerbbcards)

"All evil needs to triumph is for good men to do nothing."
  • Options
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,354 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Card Savers I are the best; it's what PSA recommends you send cards in.

As far as any other kind of holder, I'll be willing to hold whatever valuable cards you may have. >>

Mark
    You're my kind of guy!!!

your friend
    Mike
    Mike
  • Options
    I really like the Ultra Pro One Touch Holders. I have a team bag and then a graded bag over it to seal it