Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

2004 Mint Set calculation error...

I found a caculation error in the 2004 Mint Set... image

The 2 point bonus was not being added for the FB designation on the Roosevelt Dimes.
I have been in contact with Cosetta Robbins, and they have now corrected the problem.

I am now waiting for them to correct the "Finest Possible Set Rating" so that it reads 68.68 instead of 68.55 image

Just thought you should know...

Comments

• Options
    XXXXXX Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭
    Ernie.....Wow, I will have to go look at our sets. Thanks, Walt
  • Options
    Yeah I found the same error. I let XXX know, I wasn't sure who to contact. I registered my 2004 d fb roosie in a spearte set and it said it was a 68 not 70 like it should have. Plus my excel sheet shows a 68.68 too if I'm not mistaken. I'll get back to you!

Zach
  • Options
    It looks like they corrected the fb bonus? My set rating hit 68 today, and Walt's hit 68.50. A very impressive set no doubt. Ernie, you are doing very well too. I will have to find some nice coins to keep up with your fast pace. What fun this set had become to build.
  • Options
    NumisMeNumisMe Posts: 841 ✭✭
    Well, they finally corrected the "Finest Possible" rating for this set. image
    It only took a week...

• Options
    Damn Ernie....just when I though I was getting somewhere they went and raised the bar. Thanks for pointing it out to PCGS, Now we can all get proper grades for the dimes and now Zac's calculator works correctly. Take Care Ernie............
  • Options

<< <i>Damn Ernie....just when I though I was getting somewhere they went and raised the bar. Thanks for pointing it out to PCGS, Now we can all get proper grades for the dimes and now Zac's calculator works correctly. Take Care Ernie............ >>

I knew it worked...just kept trying to figure it out. If I would have only purchased my dimes sooner.

What do you mean getting somewhere? You have made it further than any of us will ever get.image

But I am having fun building it anyway.

Ps Thanks for getting that fixed Ernie. I don't know who to contact at PCGS!
  • Options
    mas3387mas3387 Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭

Thanks Ernie for keeping such a close watch on these things,image

What do you mean getting somewhere? You have made it further than any of us will ever get.image

Zach, Nothing is impossible image

But I am having fun building it anyway.

Exactly, it's all about the fun. weather your #1, #5, #10 or #25 As long as you enjoy your coins.

Walt, great job in putting a collection together of the 2004 coins, image
  • Options

<< <i>
    Zach, Nothing is impossible image
    >>

Michael, this is so true, however I'm still living on a student's budget. For now! As of right now....it's pretty much impossible. Next year...let the games begin!!image
  • Options
    Thanks Michael.....coming from "A (the) King" of quarters and the 03 MS (Untouchable King), I take that as a honorable compliment. Over the past years your help in teaching me grading and making available to me those "special coins" has proved invaluable. I respect the relationship we have built and look forward to many more years of fun. Take care and thanks again.

Now get out there and help me find that 04-D Keelboat in 68, his 3 brothers are getting lonely. (LOL)

(Not to forget you guys: Hi Ernie & Zac )
  • Options
    NumisMeNumisMe Posts: 841 ✭✭
    OK, Walt...I posted my SACS

But, I still need the Roosie, and They don't come easy. image
  • Options
    Ernie...I have a 04-P 66FB you can use as filler if interested? (I only have the 2 P-68FBs) Let me know, Michael has my phone or email me.