Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Hello! My first post.

Hello all! As the title suggests, this is my first post. I have been "lurking " for the past year, and reading regularly for the past 3-4 months. I have enjoyed the tone of the posts as well as the information presented. Sometimes the humor is priceless. I hope to be able to contribute something to these boards on occassion. I have been collecting Los Angeles Dodger memorabilia since 1965,
and I buy and sell some on ebay. I have multiple sets listed on the registry, but I am in the midst of "fine tuning" my collection.
Enough for now, back to "lurking"

Doug
55in88

Comments

• Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    Doug:

Your title "55in8", does that per chance refer to 1955 Bowman baseball? If so, please e-mail me.

Welcome-
    Marc
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • Options
    Marc, Thanks for the welcome. Sorry, but the 55in88 actually refers the the # of a certain Dodger pitcher who had a "fair" year in 1988. I was lucky enough to attend the playoff game that Gooden started, Scioscia homered in, and Hershiser pitched in relief to win. My first Post-season game, which was followed by returning to my friends' van and finding it totally trashed, as well as about 15 others parked on the side street. We made out better than some though, the van was driveable, and we gave a ride back home to 3 guys that had their car stolen! Thanks again for the welcome!

Doug
    55in88
  • Options
    mccardguy1mccardguy1 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭
    Hey there Doug and welcome.

Its good to see that I am no longer the newbie around here.

I am on a budget and I am not afraid to use it!!
  • Options
    jimtbjimtb Posts: 704 ✭✭
    Welcome Doug!
    Don't be a stranger!
    Jim
    Collecting all graded Alan Trammell graded cards as well as graded 1984 Topps, Donruss, and Fleer Detroit Tigers
  • Options
    GolfcollectorGolfcollector Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭
    Greetings and welcome!
    Dave Johnson- Big Red Country-Nebraska
    Collector of Vintage Golf cards! Let me know what you might have.
  • Options
    CON40CON40 Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the ranch, dude.
  • Options
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Welcome Doug!
    Good for you.
  • Options
    jersterjerster Posts: 828 ✭✭✭
    hi ya
  • Options
    lurking is fun, i still do it from time to time. Dont give up now that you have posted!
    Now looking for a 1950 Bowman Baseball Box as pictured below.