Home Sports Talk
Options

O.K., Who's winning the Superbowl? Poll

I personally think New England is gonna be too much for the Eagles. Tom Brady really knows how to win these big games.
Culpepper to ?, only God knows at this point!

Comments

• Options
    Pats 27
    Eagles 17
  • Options
    1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    The Patriots are a superior team, and one of the best ever in my opinion. Even with a 100% healthy TO, the Eagles have their work cut out for them.

Hey, the Pats beat the Rams and no one thought that would happen.
    collecting various PSA and SGC cards
  • Options
    Pats 24
    Eagles 17
    Zach
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,522 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patriots 34 Eagles 20

Dillon gets MVP..........(just a hunch)
  • Options
    aconteaconte Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭
    Ok... only 3 votes for the Birds. I'm guessing me, 1420, and stevek!image

aconte
  • Options
    Pats 31
    Eagles 21
    give me liberty or give me death
    my hotelsimage
  • Options

<< <i>Ok... only 3 votes for the Birds. I'm guessing me, 1420, and stevek!image

aconte >>

Make it four.

Eagles 24
    Patriots 21

Vinatieri won't get the chance this year to save Brady's butt.
    Eagles D will step up again and continue to surprise everyone by stopping or managing the run.
    McNabb and T.O. will hook up for at least one TD, the D will also score one.
    Akers will kick what turns out to be the winning field goal in the fourth quarter.

Chris Collinsworth's head will explode as his support jumps from one team to another telling viewers several different times "I said before the game that this team will win because of what they just did in the last play". Troy Aikman will be heard to remark "Good, I never liked that two faced goober anyway". image
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Chowd nation is waaaaaaay too confident here. It wasn't too long ago that you were the Yankees *itch. Remember the last time
    NE visited Florida, anything can happen, thats why they play the games. Could the patsies show up so confident that they overlook the
    Eagles?? The NFC has not rolled over the past super bowls. Carolina was supposed to get blown out last year but they almost won..and
    with what...Delhomme and Steve Smith?

Defense wins championships. Both these teams make few errors, it will be the defense that can force these errors that will win.

JS

PS...can someone on the Eagles PLEASE take out Rodney Harrison! thx
  • Options
    New England has lost 4 regular season games in the last 2 years. In all those games they had
    4 turnovers per game. In their last 8 playoff games I think they've totaled 3 turnovers. It is true
    on any given sunday any team can win. Rams were talking trash on 01. We all know what happened.
    Believe me, if any Patriot player starts to mouth off, Belichek will shut it real qUICK.
    give me liberty or give me death
    my hotelsimage
  • Options
    When I watched the Patriots completely shut down Peyton Manning who on most sundays can score touchdowns at will, I pretty much had a strong feeling that the Patriots were gonna win the Superbowl, yet again.image
    Culpepper to ?, only God knows at this point!
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately, I have to agree with 1420 about the Patriots being a better team. With TO the Eagles have a good chance. But I have a bad feeling though based on the last few days that TO won't be ready to play - sure hope I'm wrong about that. Also the Eagles D is most definitely going to need to create some turnovers. This is going to be a very tough game for the Eagles to win, but I'm going to be rooting my heart out for them and we'll see what happens.
  • Options
    GTOsterGTOster Posts: 860 ✭✭✭
    image TO say's he is going to playimage
    If he plays he is a Nut case break it again and your out for life not just
    a few games I would let it go till next year
    IMHO
    Paul