Home Sports Talk
Options

Where are the Fal-can'ts Fans Now?

AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
Discuss.

Comments

• Options
    Nothing to discuss, they all ran for cover!!!
    I am sure glad I picked the eagles and pats. Makes me look good. I missed the spread on both though. Doh!!!
    Zach
  • Options
    Axtell, Why don't you go hide under the bridge till next season?

• Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    Wow you are so original...

Why don't you discuss how well Philly's D contained Vick, how out of sync the offense was, or offer congrats to the Philly fans?
  • Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    axtell come on man read his other post! he admitted the loss! I will also eagles won... i didnt like the play calling of the falcons at all. they should of drived the ball right at them. mora decided to make vick into a one man show and it back fired. congrats to philly defense but i think if mora had a gameplan to pound duckett right at them on 1st and 2nd down it would of wore them down. then hit the home run with dunn or vick. it was there for the vikings and it was there for the falcons.

but i have to give my props to mcnabb he is an awesome qb! he should sometimes though pull it down and run! note to self if i was mcnabb kill the pats with the run bc bill will have a pl;an to shut out westbrook. only way i see philly standing a chance is if mcnabb turns into vick with his legs! pats would never expect him to run wild!
  • Options
    Axtell,

Let's also discuss how the Succs won the SB and then failed to make the playoffs the next two years, isn't that an NFL first? You root for a terrible team and then call out guys like CornHolio? Yeah let's talk Succaneers...