Options

***SAE Envelope Toning Experiment: EXACTLY 2 YEARS LATER!!!***

2»

Comments

• Options
    CoinosaurusCoinosaurus Posts: 9,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool. Kinda like aging wine.
  • Options
    AT coin anybody? Check out the latest results!!
  • Options
    JoeLewisJoeLewis Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>If you just put it into the envelope, no matchheads, no fertilizer, no processed burrito vapors, just leave it in the envelope for a year or so and it comes out with a great tone-is it AT or NT?image >>

It all depends on the thoughts going through your head the second you dropped the coin into the envelope. If you were having malicious thoughts then it is AT, otherwise it is NT. image

Now, of course, everyone can just look at the coin and tell what you were thinking when you put it in the envelope. It is futile to try to hide the truth! image
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>If you just put it into the envelope, no matchheads, no fertilizer, no processed burrito vapors, just leave it in the envelope for a year or so and it comes out with a great tone-is it AT or NT?image >>

It all depends on the thoughts going through your head the second you dropped the coin into the envelope. If you were having malicious thoughts then it is AT, otherwise it is NT. image

Now, of course, everyone can just look at the coin and tell what you were thinking when you put it in the envelope. It is futile to try to hide the truth! image >>

Haha! When I go to sell this one on ebay, don't be surprised if this thread mysteriously disappears image
  • Options
    Nice job!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file