Home Sports Talk
Options

Dibble out at ESPN radio?

AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
I thought it was odd that I hadn't heard his moronic ramblings for awhile on the Dan Patrick show, but figured he was out on another of his biking/tatooing/drinking vacations...but did some reading and it turns out his contract wasn't renewed and he won't be rejoining the show.

I never much cared for the guy, and his ludicrous disdain for Ken Griffey Jr. was beyond unprofessional. I for one am glad to see him gone.

Was everyone as unimpressed as I was, and that's why he was let go?

Comments

• Options
    Ron???

He sucks, but he is better than Collin Cowherd, that guy is worthless. Bring Mr Tony back!
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    Is he off baseball tonhite also? i cant stand him either!
  • Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭

<< <i>Ron???

He sucks, but he is better than Collin Cowherd, that guy is worthless. Bring Mr Tony back! >>

You ain't kidding. When I heard Tony was quitting his radio show, I was really upset. He's brutally honest but without being annoying like Rome. Tony didn't bring on athletes, because he knows they aren't going to give any answers other than 'just gotta take it one game at a time' and all that garbage.

PTI is a great, great show...just wish it was more than just 30 minutes.

And yes, Cowherd is usually just boring and uninfomative.
  • Options
    yeah I too would be happy to see Dibble gone

• Options
    No great loss!
  • Options
    frankhardyfrankhardy Posts: 8,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who is going to replace Dibbs? Ron wasn't all that bad. He was a sidekick to Dan anyway.

I just wish that Colin Cowherd would talk about something other than football. Football is OK and everything, but he dedicates 98% of his show to football, AND THAT'S DURING THE WORLD SERIES! I wonder how much football we will hear about during the NCAA tournament? It will be something like Duke and Kentucky in the final game, and all he will talk about is the west coast offence and who the preseason number 1 college football team! That's why I listen to Glenn Beck during that time!

Shane