Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Upper Deck sent me 2 replacement cards - I think I should sell the one.....

1 is a 1999 Players Ink Peyton Manning BV.$100 and the other is a 2003 Ultimate Collection Michael Vick Auto Game Jersey numbered 20/25 dont know what book would be but just a regular Vick Jersey numbered to 25 out of that set just sold for $260- what do you think an Auto Jersey out of 25 would bring??

Should I E-Bay it??
referances on my web site - Thanks

www.mandcsportscards.com

Comments

• Options
    What did you send to Upper Deck to have replaced? I would definately ebay the Vick, but if the Falcons lose Sunday, hold on to it until next season. If they win, pop that thing on right after the game. Unless you want to quick try to sell it before the game.
  • Options
    AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    yeah what the heck did you send for replacement? It is unusual for them to use a card from 1999 they usually replace with new issuies. You could probably lobby for another card since it is so old. I say ebay the vick and put a big BIN on it, because if he even starts off good in the game someone will snap it up.
  • Options
    It was a Randy Moss Auto Numbered to 25 - but I have been waiting since June 6th - figure 3 months to redeem so I have been on hold for 3 months - they are also sending me cards to make up for the difference on an Aikman screw up. But not bad for the Moss....

www.mandcsportscards.com

• Options
    i say wait. if he goes to the super bowl all his crap will be crazy again
  • Options
    I'll trade you a rare Randy Moss 1/1 card for both of them. This card should have been autographed by Randy Moss but wasn't, it will be autographed by David Peters and is a true 1/1.

2000 Upper Deck Pros and Prospects Signature Piece 1 Randy Moss

• Options
    It really makes you wonder what the card companies are holding out of their product to use as replacements. image

I know two people who received Favre Auto/Jerseys /25 from playoff. Why aren't these cards in the packs? Who knows they may only put 5 of the 25 in the packs.
  • Options
    Beckettsucks - are you out of your mind - thats about as much as a 1/1 as these people who have cards numbered lets say Vick so 7/25 would say thats a 1/1 because its his jersey number. Well lets see 8/25 is also a 1/1 its the only 8 and wow my favorite number is 3 so 3/25 is a 1/1. That Moss card you are sitting on is worthless - send it back for 1 with an auto.

NBAFan : I know - I was putting an Auto set together in 99 from Playoff and I was missing 3 cards I sent in for redemption they were Skip Hicks,Bam Morris and I think Curtis Enis - they said they werent getting them back - they sent me a Ricky Williams,Bradshaw and Unitas auto's as replacements - they sit on a bunch of nice cards and put the shi* ones in packs

www.mandcsportscards.com