Home Sports Talk
Options

Eagles will win this sunday!!!

JINX JINX JINX JINX image

If eagles lose im actually gonna fell bad for the fans on here image

Comments

• Options
    1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    I must admit that I am a bit nervous. Not about Vick or the defense, just about the Eagles. They have been the BEST in the NFC for the past two seasons, and certainly are the best this year. It may sound cliche, but the only team that can beat them is themselves.

The Eagles are the better team, and I am looking forward to this game very much.
    collecting various PSA and SGC cards
  • Options
    I think there may be brief moments of doubt in what should be a close game ... but in the end, the Eagles will not allow themselves to lose. All the focus is on the physical matchups, but I think mental toughness is the difference on Sunday ...
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kuhlmann - The reverse jinx principle of sports forecasting is not applicable here because you are not sincere in the said forecast. Only Eagles bashers who sincerely believe the Eagles will win, are capable of causing a successful reverse jinx.

Go Eagles!!!!!

• Options
    aconteaconte Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭
    Kuhlmann,

Stop that. We need good mojo!

aconte
  • Options
    IrishMikeIrishMike Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭
    I could care less which team wins but I wouldn't be surprised if this game isn't close at the end. I am still waiting to see how Vick performs in a big game and if the weather is bad it could be in the QB's hands to win or lose. If that is the case I'd have money on the Iggles and the spread.
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    The NFC South owns the Eagles, hasn't anyone realized that yet? Im predicting that New Orleans will beat them in Philly next
    year to complete the cycle.

Philly has not seen a defense like this since they got handled by the Panthers a year ago. The only plus is the snow.

Will Rocky be there?

JS
  • Options

<< <i>Philly has not seen a defense like this since they got handled by the Panthers a year ago. >>

Actually, they've been able to see one of the best defenses in the league on a daily basis ever since training camp ...
  • Options
    Dammit - so far ESPN analysts are split 3-2 Eagles. I was hoping they'd all pick Philly for this very reason...

Brian
  • Options
    1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    I could care less what the "experts" think ... especially Hoge and Salisbury.

Eagles will win.

Vick is overrated.
    collecting various PSA and SGC cards