Home Autographs Forum

Mantle/Graham

Dad used to take a car load to watch the Browns summer practice at Hiram College. To make a long story short, I have a 5" by 2.5" piece of white paper with Mantle's and Graham's auto. Has, of course tape marks on the edges from where it was in the scrap book. Mantle in pen, Graham in pencil. Does having two autos. on one piece of paper hurt the desirability? Thanks for any help. 86nova

Comments

• Hi,
    I don't do sports so understand that.
    Just a signature on a slip of paper in pen (fountain or ballpoint?) with tape damage of Mantle - lists for $75 maximum unless very vintage and nice. When were they signed - and could you post a scan - I can not say it is genuine without seeing regardless of who saw who sign what when. I could not find the name Graham in my books - his full name? Yes, unless they did something together - a famous game or interaction or somee connection (or a special date maybe), signatures will be more valuable alone. Pencil is also not much desired - unless it was a Shoeless Joe or something in which case it would make no difference.

Best,
    Magikbilly