Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Cloud Dome Digital Photography Kit

I have no idea if it really helps but it looks like a translucent light shade or globe.

Cloud Dome
Brad Swain

World Coin & PM Collector
My Coin Info Pages <> My All Experts Profile

Comments

• Options
    AethelredAethelred Posts: 9,288 ✭✭✭
    That seems like a lot of money for a tupperware bowl with a hole in the bottom!image
    If you are in the Western North Carolina area, please consider visiting our coin shop:

WNC Coins, LLC
    1987-C Hendersonville Road
    Asheville, NC 28803

wnccoins.com
  • Options

<< <i>That seems like a lot of money for a tupperware bowl with a hole in the bottom!image >>

Analog Rules! Knobs and Switches are cool!
    imageimage
  • Options
    BlackhawkBlackhawk Posts: 3,898 ✭✭✭
    I made one out of just that...a white plastic kitchen bowl. I only tried it a few times...it may have worked better if I had the correct lighting, but you still end up with no vertical adjustment other than propping the coin and background up on books, decks of cards, etc., while trying to position it.
    "Have a nice day!"
  • Options
    I am offering the following do-it-yourself Cloud Dome Photography kit for only $59.95 plus $11.95 shipping.

If you are in the Western North Carolina area, please consider visiting our coin shop:

WNC Coins, LLC
    Asheville, NC 28803

wnccoins.com
  • Options
    bozboz Posts: 1,405
    Can you charge my credit card in 3 easy paymentsimage
    The great use of life is to spend it on something that will outlast it--James Truslow Adams
  • Options
    cachemancacheman Posts: 3,113 ✭✭✭
    if you pay in full on order you'll get two, THAT"S RIGHT...not just one but TWO!!

By the way, the same can be done with a gallon plastic milk jug...cut as much or little off the bottom as needed and shoot through the spout...image
  • Options
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • Options
    wybritwybrit Posts: 6,953 ✭✭✭
    Hey! What about the 12 free steak knives that come with the first 1,000 orders??image
    Former owner, Cambridge Gate collection.
  • Options

<< <i>Hey! What about the 12 free steak knives that come with the first 1,000 orders??image >>

My wife is using the knives, sorry!

WNC Coins, LLC
    Asheville, NC 28803

wnccoins.com
  • Options
    ajaanajaan Posts: 17,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>My wife is using the knives, sorry! >>

Be afraid, be very afraid.

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • Options
    danglendanglen Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭
    I bought mine at WalMart. Had to get a 7 bowl set, but for $2.49 it was hard to argue. I just took the largest one, cut out the bottom, and have been using it ever since. image I may offer the otehr six on eBay image
    danglen

My Website

"Everything I have is for sale except for my wife and my dog....and I'm not sure about one of them."