Home Sports Talk
Options

12 Men on the field

Nice way to go out San Diego, you know Mike Tice is lookin for work. Add some IQ with this guy. Way to go!

Am I speaking Chinese?

Comments

• Options
    Crap no fg. Hmm, still a chance...
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    Your kidding, Jets just got a horrible screwjob. Roughing, its frickin football..... 4th and goal, last play of the game, incomplete pass, then you get a lame roughing. What a joke.
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    Blow to the head on 4th down? BOY have SL screwed up!
  • Options
    TD San Diego.
  • Options
    looks like we go to OT.
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Once again the freaking zebras bail out another team who shouldn't be in the playoffs! The Chargers
    are weak.

JS
  • Options
    If the Jets lose, it looks like Steve Bartman will be getting a new friend in Barton.
  • Options

<< <i>Once again the freaking zebras bail out another team who shouldn't be in the playoffs! The Chargers
    are weak. >>

Huh? That was a clear late hit to the head on the QB.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Once again the freaking zebras bail out another team who shouldn't be in the playoffs! The Chargers
    are weak. >>

Huh? That was a clear late hit to the head on the QB. >>

Lol. Go watch backgammon or something...
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Cmon, its football, suck it up and let the players play the game, Brees was bailing out and had nothing.
    Why decide this by throwing a flag? Typical for the Chargers, thats how they won all year long.

Sick

JS
  • Options
    I watch an entire season of Jets football to see Barton rough the QB with seconds left on the clock? The game was freakin won! image
  • Options
    I can understand why hitting a QB in the head is a foul, but it's the double standard that bothers me. In particular, early in the game (I think 2nd Q), Brees threw an interception and when he pursued the interceptor, he popped the guy with a helmet-to-helmet hit. Why the hell was that not a personal foul? God forbid you hit the QB in the helmet, but he can fly into someone with a helmet-to-helmet hit?

Brian
  • Options
    Awww kevin, still upset that the Bucs couldnt make it? A blow to the head is roughing the passer.... it was at the begining of the season and still is. Quit blaming the refs.