Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

84/85 Star Michael Jordan RC/ Complete set

I am selling off a 84/85 Star complete set of Court Kings series 2 #s 26-50.
Rookies from this set are Michael Jordan, Charles BArkley, Akeem Olajuwan, Sam Perkins
All cards are in PERFECT MINT condition.
Here is a link to the auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5154185264&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
tony isaacs

Comments

• Email me for scans of any of the cards individually at sosabear_22@yahoo.com
    tony isaacs
  • pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭
    dude you are a freak of nature.. what is up with your shady feedback? who is sosabear, and who is seewa? they appear to be the same person..

who is sarah eaton? (the name you had as your signature the other day) and who is tony isaacs? (the name you have as your signature now)..
    ·p_A·
  • Oh, I'm sorry. It was one of my chat room friends from Texas playing a joke on me. I should have explained earlier, but I didn't understand what you were asking. He didn't realize that everyone can read those feedbacks. I'm not pleased with him. But as you can see from my good feedback comments other than that one, I am a good seller and buyer. Thank you.

-------------------------
    tony isaacs

And as far as seewa an Sosabear goes, I can't send replies from my old yahoo email anymore so I had to make a new account there and I just kept my sister sarahs old id on here. I have updated my information if you check my profile.
    I am Tony Isaacs aka "sosabear" aka "seewa" and I have a 100% feedback rating!!
    tony isaacs