Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Storing/Displaying Graded cards

Howdy all. I was wondering how people store or display their graded cards. I bought some Ultra Pro PSA holders, but they are about a half inch thick and can only fit 4 or 5 pages in a binder. I'd need twenty binders to store my cards from just one set, plus the pages are pretty expensive. Are there any thinner pages or flimsy pages made to fit PSA slabs so they don't slide around? I've tried the Ultra Pro 6 card widevision pages, but they split open...just too tight. Right now I have about 300 graded cards sitting in 5 stacks in the corner and would like to put them in binders of some sort that won't take over the room and make them easier to enjoy. Any suggestions or product recommendations please.

captfisch

Comments

• Options
    SouthsiderSouthsider Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭
    I have a Pennzoni display on the wall in my den that holds 30 cards. It's not the best quality, but it's not bad.
  • Options
    I ordered one of the Pennzoni Display cases that claim to fit PSA, GAI and Beckett graded cards. The Beckett cards didn't even fit and the whole case was rather shoddy. It also doesn't open and close very well meaning it is very hard to open once snapped closed. Also, the cards don't lie very well in the case, they all sort of lean forward against the plexi-glass. I'm thinking about getting a display case from sportsdisplays.com
  • Options
    SouthsiderSouthsider Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I ordered one of the Pennzoni Display cases that claim to fit PSA, GAI and Beckett graded cards. The Beckett cards didn't even fit and the whole case was rather shoddy. It also doesn't open and close very well meaning it is very hard to open once snapped closed. Also, the cards don't lie very well in the case, they all sort of lean forward against the plexi-glass. I'm thinking about getting a display case from sportsdisplays.com >>

Yes, I have the same problems with my display. But, for around $50 it serves its purpose.
  • Options
    eadams24,
    I got one for Christmas and noticed the same problems.
    I took Ultra Pro teams bags and cut off the small sticky part of the back. Slipped my graded cards in them. Then i bought some of those small velcro squares at the local hardware ship and attached them to the back of the card and the wall display. Works pretty good. Better than having 50 cards leaning up against the plexi glass. As far as any other different slabs i can't help you there. My (few) GAI's fit in pretty tight.

It is a hassle to rearrange cards. I'll have to pull mine off the wall and pop it open with a butter knife.
    Ben