Home Sports Talk
Options

Who's Ready for West Virginia to get PASTED!

Rix goes out on top baby!
FSU 28
WVU: 10

Thanks chris!

Real recognize REAL

Comments

• Options
    On top of what? Isn't WVU not even rated? That's the Noles Bowl game, against an unranked team?

WOW!
  • Options
    No they are...8-3....I think 22 In the polls? maybe not in the bcs ones? but I saw somewhere they where ranked 22...coaches perhaps?

oh well...we are looking crappy right now...rix with 2 turnovers...one wasn't his fault tho.
    Real recognize REAL
  • Options
    They did cover, but don't you find this alarming - The Seminoles were penalized 17 times for 174 yards, both Gator Bowl records. I guess Criminoles will be criminoles.

Brian

• Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Lets see....last in the NCAA in 3rd down conversion, in the bottom third in penalties, Rix played
    poorly the whole season, the offensive calls were sorry, and yet we were STILL 9-3 on the
    season.

We have two backs who can just plain run the ball and a bunch of young WR's. If we find a
    QB who can be half way consistant, then everyone better watch out! Miami is going down
    this year...you heard it here first!

JS

Funny, I don't hear Cal fan, Gator fan, OR LSU fan here???
  • Options
    I agree JS...After LSU Choked the game away...gators got pasted...and cal showed up with dress's on!
    We sucked it up today...and still won..what a defense we have! image
    Real recognize REAL
  • Options
    Funny, I don't hear Cal fan, Gator fan, OR LSU fan here???

Kevin, who do hate more Miami or Florida? - I hate the Gators more than Noles as far as rivals go, at least I respect FSU for not dropping us from the schedule like Nebraska, Oklahoma, Penn State, Notre Dame and Florida did! in the late 80s
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    At least we can agree on something no class! Florida did show their true colors after
    droping you guys...what did the add southwest Lousianna?

JS
  • Options
    Noclass,

My guess is that the big schools dropped Miami, Fla.
    because...........

1- Miami was turning into an awesome program.

2- These schools knew that Miami can't draw at home.
    So they stayed away to keep attendence down against teams like Temple, Rutgers, and the like.
    Therefore less money would flow into the program.

However, may I remind you that the Cornhuskers came to your house in the mid-90's
    when you had Warren Sapp and Ray Lewis on defense, and took the championship
    in your own backyard. image
  • Options
    in the mid 90s Miami was an average team with limited scholarships. I also remember beating beating Nebraska 31-30 in 84, 22-0 in 1991 and in 2002 37-14 all which made Miami National Champions.

• Options
    noclass..you think you can take that tackling of rix out? he is gone now image
    Real recognize REAL
  • Options
    Allrighty Skippy, your choice - pick one of the two pix for my new sig line

Pick this one

or this other one

or perhaps a nicer phot

[IMG] http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/schools/mifl/galleries/m-footbl-04-peach-bowl-game/05parrish-lg.jpg">
  • Options
    uh,lol..the first one is your guy getting blocked but I think I get what you mean by it image...
    and the 2nd one I had right click and get the link cause it didn't show...but it's a miami player grabbing chris leaks nuts,lol..
    first ones pretty good...
    lol
    Real recognize REAL