Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

I went out VAMing today. :-)

RampageRampage Posts: 9,418 ✭✭✭✭
Found the following:

Morgan Dollars

I bought 3 1921-P Morgan dollars. Two of which have very nice doubling on IGWT. Unsure of which VAMs they are. The third had tripling in the motto on the reverse and shows very nicely on the first S in STATES. They may be nothing special, but very nice doubling in the areas. All are MS63/4.

Peace Dollars

1) 1922-P Peace Dollar VAM 1A in MS63. Top 50. image

2) 1926-S Peace Dollar VAM 4 in MS60. Top 50. image

3) 2 1922-P Peace Dollars with nice doubling on the lower reverse in the leaves and Eagle's feathers. Have not been able to identify them because I do not have access to the updated Peace VAMs.

4) 2 1922-D Peace Dollars with nice doubling on the lower reverse in the leaves and Eagle's feathers. Have not been able to identify them because I do not have access to the updated Peace VAMs.

5) 1923-P Peace Dollars with nice doubling on the lower reverse in the leaves and Eagle's feathers. Have not been able to identify them because I do not have access to the updated Peace VAMs.

6) 1923-P Peace Dollar with a die break on Liberty's upper lip. Does not appear to be any of the Top 50, so I don't know which one it is, or even if it has a VAM number. Maybe a new variety? Maybe an earlier die state on one already listed.

Well, that's about it. No premiums paid for any of them. Bough them from the same dealer I've been buying them from. Very nice folks there. imageimageimage

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file