Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

Who wants to start a Roosevelt Full Band set

If anyone is thinking about starting a Roosevelt registry set, I just listed a bunch of top quality
Roosevelt Dimes on the BST board. Here's the LINK This is one of the best selections I
have had available in a long time. I will be updateing the list weekly over the next month.

Nick

Comments

• BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice....missing the 1968 year though image

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• I would like to pick up a few MS66FB coins that look just like your signature coin!!
    Marc
  • ...................i sold that blue signature coin of yours a few years back for a song ..........it was in a NGC holder back then...........image
  • rainbowroosierainbowroosie Posts: 4,874 ✭✭✭✭
    Dear Onlyroosies,
    when you get to FUN, I will show you a 54P I just popped out of an original set -- Bring your camera, your lens, and your photo expertise, you will want a new ICON to replace that "so so" coin!!!!! image

PS Nick,
    This is NOT humor!!!!!
    "You keep your 1804 dollar and 1822 half eagle -- give me rainbow roosies in MS68."
    rainbowroosie April 1, 2003
  • onlyroosiesonlyroosies Posts: 3,281 ✭✭✭✭
    "i sold that blue signature coin of yours a few years back for a song "

Supercarcoins, You must be thinking of another dime. I purchased my icon dime
    from colorfulcoins a couple years ago in a PCGS MS67 holder. I upgraded the
    coin just after PCGS added the FB designation to MS68FB. It was sold with
    the rest of my collection to Just having fun where it resides today.

Nick
  • .............it's possible - but where do you think colorfull coins got it from ??image
    Craig told me he bought the coin from Mike Rakowski. He bought a pair of identical twins and sold me
    one and kept the other. Thats as far back as I can trace the coin.

Nick
  • ..i stand corrected ; the one i sold was one of a kind.
    Supercarcoins

Could it be this one. Blue and kind of similar, I bought this one from a dealer and I thought
    he said he crossed it a while back. Blue blazer just not FB.

• holy cow ! no , i do not think thats it ........but boy, you sure got some pretty ones !!image
    Hmmmm!!!, Well let me try again. How about this one. I just found it in the back of one of my boxes.

• orevilleoreville Posts: 11,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only roosies. I corrupted the picture I saved when I bought that 1951 NGC FB dime from you. You have a picture you can re-post so I can re-save on my computer?

Thanks!!!
    A Collectors Universe poster since 1997!
    Story of Nick's life -- multiple great eye appealing roosies, that he USED to own!!!!! See ya at FUN!!image
    "You keep your 1804 dollar and 1822 half eagle -- give me rainbow roosies in MS68."
  • orevilleoreville Posts: 11,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rainbowroosies: But onlyroosies knows where all the great dimes are residing and could put his set back together just by calling all of his friends including me!!!

Noticed how he still keeps an inventory of pictures and probably a huge database on all this stuff?

By the way, onlyroosies, thanks so much!
    A Collectors Universe poster since 1997!
    O,
    Nick still has a coin or two stashed away!!!!image
    "Nick still has a coin or two stashed away!!!!"

or three or four or 100.......
  • Nick...I need a fix...find me some 68's!!!imageimage
    Keith
    Keith,
    If you are at FUN, I'll show you some real roosies (Toned Coin Club Meeting).
  • Bill, I'm still up in the air about the FUN show. I have a room but work is trying very hard to disrupt my hobby.image
    Keith
    There are roosies, then there are lesser things like friends, family, country, etc.......image
  • Keith,

Heritage has a 46-S in MS68 in their FUN Signature Sale that will fit into your set image

Now whatever you do, please ignore the 49-D MS68 in the FUN Bullet Sale if you know what I mean image

(But how many 49-D's do you need anyway??)

Butch
  • Thanks Butch, I saw that one...but my icon is a MS68 46-s that I just don't have listed in my set yet.image Holding back a few tricks!!!

I was surpised to see the other 49-d listed, but mine looks much better!image
    Keith
  • ..............WELL - THATS STILL NOT THE RIGHT COIN ! mAy be Rainbow Roosie has it stashed away !?
  • I was looking for some nice fb 1980 roosevelts. Let me know if anyone has seen some.
    Zachary
    maybe Rainbow Roosie has it stashed away !?

Rainbowroosie doesn't do blue. Maybe it is my icon dime or maybe Craig still has the other one.

Nick
  • ColorfulcoinsColorfulcoins Posts: 3,360 ✭✭✭
    Blue coins.......................hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
    Craig
    If I had it my way, stupidity would be painful!
    Is BLUE a real color?image
    What do you think about these blue one's

• ................thats some dynomite blues !! you sure got good taste ; second only to rainbow i reckon ...........image

• << <i> Maybe it is my icon dime or maybe Craig still has the other one.

Nick >>

and so it ends ..maybe is your icon coin after all !!image