Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

ESPN "TILT" vent (nothing to do with PSA or cards)

I know this has nothing to do with this forum but . . .

has anyone been watching the bowl games?

I think ESPN could advertise it's new series "Tilt" a little more, don't you?

I mean, 15 commercials each game isn't really enough, is it? And some of the commercials are only 3 minutes in length.

OK, I'm done now.

Happy New Year.

Comments

• Yeah that's annoying me too, but not as bad as the '3' DVD commercials. Why would anyone buy the dvd when ESPN is playing the movie 24 hours a day? All of this 'original programming' is ridiculous. Pretty soon ESPN will have as much to do with sports as MTV does music.

CJ
  • AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    Well how many shows does FOX advertise during the super bowl? At least ESPN doesn't do that annoying 'pop up' where they run commercials for shows ON TOP of the show you are watching. Now that's annoying.
  • VarghaVargha Posts: 2,392 ✭✭
    How long until some anal-retentive, obsessive/compulsive board member complains to the moderator that this is in the wrong forum? Who's laying the odds?
  • You're playing poker...they're playing you.

• Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>You're playing poker...they're playing you. >>

5th
    That's what makes a good Texas Hold'm player...I have been watching the WSP and WPT for the last 2 years and it has been fun.

Of course as everyone knows, I'm in love with Shana who hosts the WPT!

Happy New Year
    your friend
    Mike
    Mike
  • TabeTabe Posts: 5,920 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Yeah that's annoying me too, but not as bad as the '3' DVD commercials. Why would anyone buy the dvd when ESPN is playing the movie 24 hours a day? All of this 'original programming' is ridiculous. Pretty soon ESPN will have as much to do with sports as MTV does music.

CJ >>

Well, seeing as how "Entertainment" comes before sports in the company's call letters...

Tabe
  • Always thought the 'E' stood for eternal. Thanks for the tip.