Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Another bidder to block

Dear All

Just received my obligatory retaliatory negative feedbacks from EBay bidder "Teddyjoemick". Assuming he lasts much longer, you would do well to add him to your blocked list. My auction stated that payment had to be received within 10 days. I received no answers to my first 5 emails sent so I just hit him with a neg and moved on. Didn't really trust this person with the past feedback to begin with but I try and believe that people will really pay when they bid.

Am wearing my new negs with pride.

Have a great New Years.

Ron

Comments

• How many days did your 5 emails span?

Many people are busy with the holidays at this time you know.

Plus maybe this buyers is being affected with the tsunami tragedy in Thailand/Shri Lanka

• I1 days for 5 emails. I noticed other bidding activity for this person within that 11 day window so they certainly had time to do that. History of other negs in a very limited profile. Failed to meet the conditions of the auction to pay within a given timeframe.
  • anyone with a nick of teddyjoemick should be avoided, as a rabid Yankee fan I would never use @#$$%, the legendary Joe D and the Mick in the same sentence no less the same nick. You wouldn't find any Red Sox in my collection!
  • IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,429 ✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't have left a negative feedback until the NPB 'paperwork' went through. My auctions state a 10 day limit for payment to be received also, but any negative feedback I've ever left (to a bidder) was at least 30 days after the auction was over. I'm not saying he didnt deserve it, its just that I think (IMO) it was a bit premature.
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • Bidder went NARU shortly afterwards