Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

4 Sharp Corners Season's Greetings Card ...

I received this in the mail today. Did anyone else get one? Does this mean I spend too much money with them - lol !?

Anyway, it was a nice touch. The card was signed by the seven members of 4 Sharp Corners.

Comments

• Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭
    im pissed.. i didnt get one.. i spent my fair share with them..

=)
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    jimtbjimtb Posts: 704 ✭✭
    Jeez, they paid off their houses with what I bought off them, but I didn't get one...
    Jim
    Collecting all graded Alan Trammell graded cards as well as graded 1984 Topps, Donruss, and Fleer Detroit Tigers
  • Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
    No card for me either. But, I guess it's a nice thing to do.
  • Options
    NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    Unless they make money on the PSA cards that sell for $3 or under, they lost money on me this year. I'm not surprised I didn't get a card.

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.
  • Options
    Yes I got one, it was a nice touch indeed. I will have to remember to put them on my Christmas Card list for next year.

Don't know what the criteria was for getting one, but we do a lot offline with them.

Jeremy
    Jeremy
  • Options
    jrdolanjrdolan Posts: 2,549 ✭✭
    I got one. It was graded PSA 10.
  • Options
    I better get mine tomorrow, or I'm never bidding on another one of their auctions! Over the past year I'm sure that I've spent about $38,492 on cards that are worth a grand total of $481! image

JEB.
  • Options
    mudflap02mudflap02 Posts: 2,060 ✭✭
    Crap- I got one and submitted it myself, and it came back PSA 8.
  • Options
    jimtbjimtb Posts: 704 ✭✭
    I can't help but wonder how much money Four Sharp made off just the people on this board over the last year. Maybe we should start our own business!
    Collecting all graded Alan Trammell graded cards as well as graded 1984 Topps, Donruss, and Fleer Detroit Tigers
  • Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
    Great - all we need are a few thousand cases of 80's unopened material, and a lot of free time! And, JEB - my outlay to 4SC was much the same as yours, though I think mine are actually worth even less.
  • Options
    Yes, nice touch... it wasn't until after our 20th transaction that I realized that I went to high school with the 4sc guys... good guys...
  • Options
    SDavidSDavid Posts: 1,584 ✭✭
    wow - seven guys.

You think this is their full-time income?