Home Sports Talk
Options

Kurt Warner Fans?? Where will he end up next year??

Lothar52Lothar52 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭
I personally love the guy....who couldnt after that rags to riches story. I think he got the shaft too early in NY and he is heading out of town next year. Where do you think he will go?? Personally I would love to see him go to the cardinals...i think they have a great group of WR's and really need a leader at QB. They could draft all defense and be a real threat in that horrible division next season. I would hate to see him go to the bears or the niners....neither team has the weapons he needs running down the field.

What do you guys think?

Anyone here spend too much collecting warner back in 2000, 2001??? I only have his low end fleer focus and bowman's best rc's.

Loth

Comments

• Options
    Depends on which team is really desperate for a QB......I don't think he got the shaft in NY though, Kurt came to the Giants with his eyes wide open and with the full understanding that his role would be temporary at best while waiting for Eli to blossom into a starter (I think it's gonna be a long wait!).

Personally, I think the Giants gave up too easily on Kerry Collins.......that whole out with Collins, in with Warner nonsense was totally unnecessary.
  • Options
    Dallas is a strong possibility as well, but I expect Dallas to jump in big with Drew Brees. Too many things in Dallas point to the possibility they are going to bring in a veteran QB. If they were confident in Romo or Henson I would think one of those guys would be starting right now not Testeverde.
  • Options
    helionauthelionaut Posts: 1,555 ✭✭
    It's amazing how he went from MVP to has-been in 2 short steps. While I can't stand his wife (maybe this was all God's way of reminding her of humility), I think his story is still great. Maybe he isn't a truly great QB, just the ultimate right-place right-time guy. But I think he's still good enough to play somewhere. There are lots of teams that I can't even name a QB, and I'm not totally ignorant of the NFL. The only cards of his I have are basic commons I've pulled from the few packs I've opened. But now that he's on the downslope a nice Playoff rookie might be attractive. There's an SGC 96 for just $50, down from $350. I guess I'm always an optimist when it comes to hoping a good guy can make a comeback, if just for one more year, especially if I've got a nice rookie.
    WANTED:
    2005 Origins Old Judge Brown #/20 and Black 1/1s, 2000 Ultimate Victory Gold #/25
    2004 UD Legends Bake McBride autos & parallels, and 1974 Topps #601 PSA 9
    Rare Grady Sizemore parallels, printing plates, autographs

Nothing on ebay
  • Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
    Dallas is a good bet, as is Miami. He mentioned Chicago, but I can't believe they would give up on Grossman that quickly.
  • Options
    Aisle 12 at Hy-Vee's Grocery Store stocking canned peaches? image
  • Options
    arizona, chicago (would have to fight for a starting job there), dallas, san fran, or retirement.
    Looking to Trade and Buy Tony Romo GU/Autos/RCS
  • Options
    Chicago is the buzz around here...
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    Detroit? Please? image

-KHayse