Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

High Grade Ikes - For sale here - 1972 type 2, peg leg, etc.

I've decided to change direction with my coin collecting and have chosen to sell off some of my Ikes. Included in the lot are:

ANACS - 1972 type 2 - MS64

PCGS - 1972-d - MS66 (One of the nicest 72-d Ikes I've seen)

PCGS - 1976 type 2 - MS66 (Average for the grade)

PCGS - 1976-d type 2 - MS66 (Incredible luster. I was very picky about choosing this one as most MS66's of
this date look like MS65's for other dates.)

PCGS - 1972-d - MS64 (Unatributed by PCGS, this is a Peg leg Ike. Steel blue and relatively few marks for the grade. This coin has a neat clash mark of Ike's head on the reverse above "Dollar")

PCGS - 1971-s - MS63 (Unatributed by PCGS, this is also a Peg leg Ike. It is the rarer peg leg business strike!)

I'm offering these coins here before Ebay. Make me an offer on any or all. I accept Paypal, check, m.o., and will be happy to offer a 5 day return. I can send a scan via email of any of these coin, but my experience has been that my scans show little detail and aren't very good. Thanks for looking! image
I've had great transactions with people like: drwstr123, CCC2010, AlanLastufka, Type2, Justlooking, zas107, StrikeOutXXX, 10point, 66Tbird, and many more!

Comments

• GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,353 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM Sent.

GrandAm :)
  • AgflyerAgflyer Posts: 947 ✭✭✭
    The Ikes are sold! Thank you everyone for your questions and offers. image
    I've had great transactions with people like: drwstr123, CCC2010, AlanLastufka, Type2, Justlooking, zas107, StrikeOutXXX, 10point, 66Tbird, and many more!