Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Some post Holiday goodies, all under $100! (slabbed too!)

Here's a small group of material still hanging around after the holiday rush. I don't have images of a lot of this stuff, but will provide them via email if necessary. 5 day return, no questions, less shipping charges, on anything here. Paypal is available, and shipping will most likely be $1 on individual items, combined quotes on multiple items.

A few of these coins were offered here a little over a week ago, but most of this group is new.

In no particular order:

1803 1c ANACS vf/details net f/12, corroded. Lightly pitted surfaces but meaty looking. I have to look up which variety again. Did it once, but forget now. It's common though. $88 ***HOLD***

1878 8 Tail Feathers Morgan ANACS Unc. details net ms/60 cleaned. Overdipped, no hairlines. This was a super looking PL coin at one time. A spot on the cheek that someone obviously tried to dip off, with not much luck. Still very, very presentable. $68***SOLD***

1887-o Morgan ANACS ms/62 Brilliant white and a typical ms/62. A little tougher date to find in unc. $72***SOLD***

1920 1c ANACS ms/63 bn. Nice looking coin. I thought it was better. $25 dlvd.

1898-o Morgan $ NGC ms/64 Frosty white with some blue/violet mottled tone along the obverse rim from 12-5, and the reverse rim from 2-7. Nice looking coin. $55***SOLD***

1923 Peace $ PCGS ms/64 Satiny white, no frills, common date Peace dollar, with a good amount of mint luster. $47***SOLD***

1976-s 25c Numistrust pr/69 cam, silver. Took this one in a trade. Looks cam. Not 69, obviously. Still a good looking example. $5

1896-o Morgan Numistrust vf/35 Came with the same trade as above coin. Actually not a bad looking coin that looks xf. $15

1884-o Morgan PCGS ms/62 Old rattler holder. Frosty white example that looks relatively clean for the assigned grade. $30**SOLD*

1882-o Morgan PCGS ms/62 green label holder. Superbly struck with a slight PL/cameo look to the coin. $30***SOLD***

1881-o Morgan PCGS ms/62 green label holder. Brilliant white with great cartwheel luster. $30

1963 25c PCI gold pf/68 deep cameo Another coin I took in trade. A nice looking proof, but not deep cameo. I'd say pf/67 cam. $15

1974-s Ike ANACS pf/68 hvy Cameo 40% silver. Eye appealing coin with some bluish haze/toning forming in the fields. $20

That's it! PM or post below with any questions/interest.

Don't forget to click on the Ebay Stuff link below to some really neat type coins etc. on Ebay this week. 20 more items going up on Wed. evening.

Happy New Year!
BigD5
LSCC#1864

Ebay Stuff

Comments