Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Congrats to Dave Cryer's 1969 9.00 Rating

Great job Dave Cryer on achieving this mark. It is not an easy task in this set that is littered with diamond cuts and general centering problems. Nice work!!!!!

Dave
Visit my site @ www.djjscards.com

Comments

• magellanmagellan Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭
    One hellacious job Dave........keep at it.

Dave
    Topps Heritage

Now collecting:
    Topps Heritage

1957 Topps BB Ex+-NM
    All Yaz Items 7+
    Various Red Sox
    Did I leave anything out?
  • ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
    Truly a nice job, Dave - on a tough set indeed. image
  • That is just an incredible accomplishment.

Congratulations!

Grady
  • qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭
    Thats impressive! Great job Dave! ...jay
  • jimtbjimtb Posts: 704 ✭✭
    A 35 year old set at a 9.0 rating - incredible!
    Collecting all graded Alan Trammell graded cards as well as graded 1984 Topps, Donruss, and Fleer Detroit Tigers
  • dudedude Posts: 1,454 ✭✭
    Fantastic job Dave! This is a very difficult set to complete in high grade and reaching the 9.00 plateau is truly phenomenal!!! Congratulations!
  • Dave,
    Awesome set! Drop me an email if you ever wanna add that 69 Parker white letter
  • Dave,
    Only fitting that your kind of effort should find itself at this plateau. It's been my pleasure to provide ever so small bits of help with that amazing set. I know you have indeed worked very hard to get it to where it's at. This is your day in the sun.
    Congratulations!
    RayBShotz
    Never met a Vintage card I didn't like!
  • I see there's a guy with a 9.0 in the 1967 registry too - not complete, but wonder how low a completion %
    he can have and actually surpass everyone in the list, by the way they do the computations.
    ebay:1967topps
    1967 Topps baseball wantlists (any condition) welcome. #14 ATF 1967 set. Yet another collector like skylaneflyer, gimel1 who made it to the completion of 1967 only to need the money more than the company of 609 close friends.
    Looking for 1967 Mets, yankees, and 1968 Tigers in PSA 7 and Venezuelan Norm Cash stuff
  • To Dave J. and all the others who actually made this set possible…thank you. There have been several threads on goals for 2005 and without the help of so many of you my 2004 goal for the 68 and 69 set at 9.0 would not have been achieved. I still have some more work to do on the 69’s to bring the Master Set to 100% @ 9.0. I need just one more card, the White Letter #476 Red Sock Rookies (Hint!!) to reach my goal. For 2005 I will be returning my attention to the 1970 and 1964 sets.

My best to my fellow collectors, a prayer for our troops and the people of Asia so devastated by the tsunami and to all hope for a successful and peaceful New Year.

Dave C.
  • gaspipe26gaspipe26 Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭
    Dave ,
    Thats the toughest WL to find in 8.

Bob