Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

2004 topps pristine pack bust

Well my wife bought it today for $50 and I said what the hell.....I need to let her do more of the picking on the boxes.

Here we go

Deoin Branch Jersey Card
Rivers RC
Michael Clayton Silver Rookie 422/499

and..............................

Ben Roethlisberger Refractor 218/1099 don't know if it is regular or gold anyone have an idea on how to tell.
Jason M. Findish

Comments

• ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
    I believe that's the regular refractor - the gold ones are numbered far less.

PACK #1 UNCIRCULATED PRISTINE CARDS
    PACK ONE CONTAINS:
    One Uncirculated "Pristine" card encased in plastic with a security seal. PLUS PACKS #2, #3 & #4!
    VETERANS
    50 amazing athletes show off their winning legacies on Refractor technology.
    Sequentially numbered* to 99.

ROOKIES
    These talented 33 recent additions to the NFL show versatility on three card variations featuring Refractor technology:
    • Common - sequentially numbered*.
    • Uncommon - sequentially numbered* to 499.
    • Rare - sequentially numbered* to 99.

The following variations are offered as Refractor Relics†, and Personal Endorsements Gold Autographs† are sequentially numbered* to 25.

ROOKIE REVOLUTION RELICS
    The future is here for 25 standout Rookies who attended the Rookie Premiere Photo Shoot and appear here with jersey relics from the event.

REAL DEAL RELICS
    5 new pros who share the same position on the field share a card two-at-atime, featuring each of their relic pieces from jerseys worn at the Rookie Premiere Photo Shoot.

FANTASY FAVORITES RELICS
    10 pros who dominate the NFL stats display their numbers on cards featuring their game-worn jersey pieces.

CLUTCH PERFORMERS RELICS
    These 5 trusty teammates always pull through when needed, especially on cards featuring their game-worn jersey pieces.

PERSONAL ENDORSEMENTS GOLD AUTOGRAPHS
    HOBBY EXCLUSIVE!
    Their names are gold! 20 of the NFL's greatest Prospects, Rookies and Stars sign autographs on Gold Dufex technology in this spectacular parallel version of Personal Endorsements Autographs.

PACK #2 RELIC CARDS
    PACK TWO CONTAINS:
    ONE Special Pristine Relic card. PLUS PACK #3 & #4!
    ROOKIE REVOLUTION
    These 25 recruits attended the Rookie Premiere Photo Shoot before appearing here on cards featuring pieces of their jerseys worn at the Premiere.

REAL DEAL
    On Dual Relics featuring jersey pieces from the Rookie Premiere, these 5 first-time pros appear together on cards with their position counterparts.

NEW! ALL PRO ENDORSEMENTS
    NEW! AUTOGRAPHS!
    These 5 fan favorites starred in the Pro Bowl and now appear with autographs and jersey pieces from the big game. Each fantastic pro is signing 100 relic cards.

FANTASY FAVORITES
    The stats don't lie...these pros are the best! All 10 superstar Veterans appear with pieces of their game-worn jerseys.

CLUTCH PERFORMERS
    Call them in! These 5 big shots can be counted on in game situations, and on cards featuring their game-worn jersey pieces.

PRISTINE GEMS
    15 unbelievable talents wow the crowd with relic patches from their game-worn jerseys.

PRINTING PLATES HOBBY EXCLUSIVE!
    HOBBY EXCLUSIVE!
    Get the original! The printing plates used to create all Pristine cards in this set are randomly inserted into packs.

PACK #3 BASE CARDS
    PACK THREE CONTAINS:
    Four Veteran cards and Two Rookie cards. Look for randomly inserted Autographs in Pack #3, and NEW! Randomly Inserted Pack #4!
    VETERANS
    50 knockout Veterans show their stuff on Chromium technology.

ROOKIES
    Just starting out their careers, these 33 youthful pros take on three card variations:
    Common
    Uncommon - sequentially numbered* to 1499.
    Rare - sequentially numbered * to 499.

PERSONAL ENDORSEMENTS AUTOGRAPHS-ONE PER BOX!
    ONE PER BOX!

It's a sign! 20 leading Veterans and Rookies including Michael Vick, Peyton Manning and Eli Manning take their autographs to an extreme level on silver Dufex technology.

PACK #4--ONE PER BOX!
    One Pristine Mini card, including randomly inserted Mini Relics! PACK FOUR CONTAINS: Randomly inserted 1 per box
    PRISTINE MINIS
    2004 Topps Pristine Football goes into overtime with distinctive Pristine Mini cards featuring huge NFL talents.

PRISTINE MINI RELICS
    HOBBY EXCLUSIVE!
    10 exciting athletes appear with pieces of their game-worn jerseys on miniature cards. Sequentially numbered* to 50.

PRISTINE MINI AUTOGRAPHS
    HOBBY EXCLUSIVE!
    A huge gesture! Michael Vick is signing 100 mini-sized cards.

BOX LOADER HOBBY EXCLUSIVE!
    HOBBY EXCLUSIVE BOX LOADER - ONE PER BOX!
    DIE-CUT GOLD REFRACTOR PARALLEL
    All Veterans and Rookies from the base set go for the "gold"-posts on Die-Cut Gold Refractor cards.
    Sequentially Numbered!

• Yeah, it's the regular uncirculated refractor but they sell fairly well. I sold mine for like $40 a few weeks ago...
  • dirtmonkey.............did you sell it on ebay?
    Jason M. Findish
  • Yup... I actually just went through my records and I see I sold it with a few other Steelers inserts for $60... Some are still going for $50+ on ebay.
    Zack