Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

PSA Fantasy Football B League Results ...

Here are the final results for the PSA Fantasy Footall "B" League ...
    1. sjjs28
    2. Tailg8trz
    3. sixdart
    4. Fabfrank
    5. sbtrailrider
    6. GangstaJayson
    7. achtey
    8. CoachHouston247
... KarlMaloneSay and AlanAllen failed to make the playoffs. ** Note: sjjs28 won the playoffs as the 7th seed; Fabfrank was the regular season champion; sixdart was the regular season points leader.

KarlMalone was brave enough to rank the teams before the season began ...

<< <i>Alright, after a short analysis, here's my rankings (if you're low on the list, prove me wrong)

01. KarlMaloneSay
02. sixdart
03. Tailg8trz
04. sjjs28
05. achtey
06. CoachHouston247
07. sbtrailrider
08. GangstaJayson
09. Fabfrank
10. AlanAllen

Just for reference, all teams had solid starters, but no team will go without a few injuries and I had to see how strong the backups were. Also, I based some on my opinions as opposed to yahoo rankings, for example, I think Tomlinson overachieved and will drop this year and I feel that Shaun Alexander will be the #2 overall player behind Priest this year. We'll see how it shapes out, Jason >>

Even though this was the 1st year for the "B" league, it was just as competitive as the "A" league. Congratulations to all!

There will be (2) more teams added next year and the existing members will invited back. It the mean time, if there are any suggestions to enhance the league, please IM or e-mail me.

Thanks again,

Marcus

Comments

• Options
    AlanAllenAlanAllen Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭
    It was a fun year. last year I was plagued by injuries, but this year I was plagued by underperformance. Everyone I thought would have a breakout year had a dissapointing year image. Across the three leagues I played I had the exact same results as last year:

PSA: Not in playoffs
    High school buddies: 1st place in regular season, knocked out in first round of playoffs (this year because my opponent started Billy Volek, kudos to him)
    Yahoo Public: 1st place in regular season, lost championship game (this year by 1 point)

But hey, I won my weekly office pool twice this year so no complaints image.

Joe
    No such details will spoil my plans...