Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Will Stewart Blay change media after FUN ???

DMWJRDMWJR Posts: 5,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

Most everyone knows Stewart is a recognized artist/sculptor. Here he is working on a piece of limestone.

After FUN, do you think he will do classic works in velveeta afterwards? I for one could use a nice copy of the legendary "Venus de Milo" in Velveeta cheese.
Doug

Comments

• Options
    saintgurusaintguru Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭
    That would have to be one good sized slab of limestone!! How come he isn't wearing ORANGE??? Must be saving it for the gala event!image

That's Stew...using his coin cleaner on a real SLAB!!image
  • Options
    can anyone link up some pics of his work?
  • Options
    saintgurusaintguru Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭
    There ARE none...they steal the concept and make knock-offs in the Far East..seriously!!
  • Options
    LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,292 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lotta dust, no mask - would like to read his chest X-ray!image
    "My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
  • Options

<< <i>There ARE none...they steal the concept and make knock-offs in the Far Eats..seriously!! >>

Hmmm . . . the"Far Eats" sounds like a good name for a chinese fast food chain!image
    Doug
  • Options
    Who is STEWART, and does he know anything about Lincolns or IHC's?

Mike
    Coppernicus

Lincoln Wheats (1909 - 1958) Basic Set - Always Interested in Upgrading!
  • Options

<< <i>Who is STEWART, and does he know anything about Lincolns or IHC's?

Mike >>

He'll be the first to tell you he doesn't know Jack Schitt about Lincolns or IHC's.
    Doug