Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Anyone else have any problems with aaa-auction on E-bay?

Just wondering if anyone has had any dealings with this seller?

I won a card & paid using PayPal. Now he's telling me PayPal has frozen his funds and I need to file a claim, get a refund and then send him a money order.

I checked with PayPal and the transaction is marked "complete". I cannot stop the fund transfer or cancel the payment.

My feeling is - I paid him, he should send me the card or a refund. His dealings with PayPal are between them and him & he needs to resolve that problem on his own.

Or is this just the newest E-bay scam?

Bill

Comments

• Options
    I think you should file a claim with Paypal for non-delivery of goods.

That seller looks fishy....leave neg feedback for him on EBAY
  • Options
    jrdolanjrdolan Posts: 2,549 ✭✭
    I'd be wary of any seller whose funds are frozen by PayPal. Usually you have to do something pretty bad for that to happen. I'd file for non-delivery before the 30 days are up, get a chargeback, and buy from a different seller.
  • Options
    NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    jrdolan's advice is good, but I would point out that the seller may have had his account frozen due to charging back a PayPal charge on his credit card without PayPal's approval. That has been known to happen.

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.
  • Options
    Thats what you get for dealing with a French Canadian! Don't we all know better.
  • Options
    The problem is if his account is frozen he cannot refund it, been there done that.. You will have to file a claim with Paypal for non-delivery. However once I get my money back I would not pay him otherwise, if his account is frozen.

When your paypal account is frozen the only thing you are allowed to do is recieve payments you cannot do anything else.
  • Options

<< <i>Thats what you get for dealing with a French Canadian! Don't we all know better. >>

What a stupid remark!! image

Skip
    I'll take the cards & flowers when I'm living and the BS when I'm dead!

ANGEL OF HOPE

Skip
    TUSTIN CA
  • Options
    It was meant as a joke, no offense was intended. I'm just surprised it took 12 hours to provoke a response.