Home Autographs Forum

WANTED! Terry Sawchuk autographed anything!

If anyone has or know's of anyone or any place that has a Terry Sawchuk signed something or other please let me know. (the late and great detroit red wings goalie).

Comments

• Hi,
    his SIG lists for $200, and an SP lists for $400 - but I am sure that he can be had for less as his values are all over the place - but authentic will be tough - almost EVERYTHING in sports is forged which is why I do not deal in them. If you don't have several exemplars to compare (using experience) and if you don't buy from a REPUTABLE dealer with verifiable references (and a receipt with written guarantee) you will most likely be buying a forgery image

Best,
    Billy
  • KnucklesKnuckles Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Billy I'll be carefull. What does a Jacque Plante autograph list for? (if you don't mind)
  • Hi,
    I have no information for that person. I will let you know if anyone I know has a Sawchuk item.

Billy image
    bumper bumps..

Still looking.. image
  • Yeah, it can take time. You need to check the auction houses and sales. Like R&R and History for sale etc..Stikk with UACC Registered Dealers and PSA/DNA if you can get it.

Best,
    Billy
    Could someone please give me the links to those two auction sites?
  • Search with Google for R&R Auctions...look under past auctions to see what they have sold - current for...uh.. current image
    Same for other auctions sites - use your search engine.

Billy