Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Reggie White died today ...

Reggie White passes away at 43 ...

I was shocked when I turned the PC this morning. This was just announced on FOX Sports as well. Not only was a great football player, but a great individual.

Comments

• jimtbjimtb Posts: 704 ✭✭
    Whoa!? Was he sick? Man, he was only 43...
    Collecting all graded Alan Trammell graded cards as well as graded 1984 Topps, Donruss, and Fleer Detroit Tigers
  • From the story I read, it said he had a massive heart attack. Oddly enough, I had just seen an NFL films presentation on ESPN that featured him this past weekend. He had retired from active preaching and was spending most of his time studying Hebrew to better study and interpret the bible. He seemed much more introspective and reflective than he was while he was a player and seemed to be charting a different course for the future. It's a sad day indeed. image

• << <i>From the story I read, it said he had a massive heart attack. Oddly enough, I had just seen an NFL films presentation on ESPN that featured him this past weekend. He had retired from active preaching and was spending most of his time studying Hebrew to better study and interpret the bible. He seemed much more introspective and reflective than he was while he was a player and seemed to be charting a different course for the future. It's a sad day indeed. image >>

Yep. he was good man.
    live each day like it's your last but don't count on it!
  • helionauthelionaut Posts: 1,555 ✭✭
    I'm stunned. I heard them talking about Reggie during the football game a little while ago, but I didn't hear them say he died. This is very sad. Much, much too soon.
    WANTED:
    2005 Origins Old Judge Brown #/20 and Black 1/1s, 2000 Ultimate Victory Gold #/25
    2004 UD Legends Bake McBride autos & parallels, and 1974 Topps #601 PSA 9
    Rare Grady Sizemore parallels, printing plates, autographs

Nothing on ebay
  • Lothar52Lothar52 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭
    Rumor now has it he died of respiratory failure (dont we all) secondary to SLEEP APNEA. As a medical student in training this is HORRIBLE...as it could have easily been prevented....What a horrible tragedy.

Loth
  • As a 30 year old I am happy as hell my wife made me get checked out for my snoring problem. image Turned out I had a very bad case of sleep apnea. The doc told me I was a heart attack or a stroke waiting to happen. All was fixed with the use of a cpap machine. I look stupid when I sleep but my wife said she would rather see me look stupid than in a coffin.

Terrible avoidable tragedy!