Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Ebay Question

Does anyone know the next free listing day on Ebay. I thought it was Dec. 26?
Looking for '55 Topps Baseball in PSA 7/8.
Looking for '51 Redbacks in PSA 9
High Grade Vintage Lots - All Sports

Comments

• I was hoping that ebay would do it today, but I guess not. I rushed to get auctions added last year when it caught me by surprise. This year I was prepared - I spent the last few days scanning cards and preparing the auctions - 223 of them in all! Oh well, I'm ready whenever it happens!

JEB.
  • probally be tomorrow.... Sunday is already a good listing day, so they might have just put it off a day or two to reep that money for the post holiday listings.
  • So get ready for the Kit Young/ Mike Wheat/ C.Keppler complete inventory bonanza!
  • ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
    As mentioned in many other threads, they went with a 10 cent listing day instead, tommorrow (12/27). Still cheap enough to bring out the junk listings by the ton - looks like a good week to avoid Ebay for me (buying and selling).

• << <i>As mentioned in many other threads, they went with a 10 cent listing day instead, tommorrow (12/27)... >>

Good enough for me! I'll take advantage of it!

<< <i>...Still cheap enough to bring out the junk listings by the ton - looks like a good week to avoid Ebay for me (buying and selling). >>

Why? I'm sure you'll find many items that would otherwise never be listed. I think it's great and I'll be searching ebay big time tomorrow and Tuesday!

JEB.
  • WabittwaxWabittwax Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭
    I agree. I think it's a great time to buy on Ebay. You'll find all the tough to find 99 cent PSA cards out there now for your sets instead of spending the $6 to grade them.
  • ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
    You guys might be correct - but I remember what happened the last free listing day. There was so much junk to wade through, it became frustrating to find anything I wanted or needed. Still, I agree with the concept that if there is more stuff listed, there is more stuff to look at. Who knows, I might even relent and list a few cards...

• << <i>I was hoping that ebay would do it today, but I guess not. I rushed to get auctions added last year when it caught me by surprise. This year I was prepared - I spent the last few days scanning cards and preparing the auctions - 223 of them in all! Oh well, I'm ready whenever it happens!

JEB. >>

check your e-mail.

live each day like it's your last but don't count on it!