Home Sports Talk
Options

JS...

Im gonna jump the gun and thank your Bucs for Backing us into the playoffs image

Merry Christmas to us !
Am I speaking Chinese?

Comments

• Options
    Beef I hope the Vike's don't make the playoffs, Then we'll probably have Tice for another losing season next year. Moss ain't getting any younger. He needs a ring! You know how the Dolphins beat the Patriots, well they could slaughter the Viking's if they played them right now. It's sickening how every year we come out gunnin' only to miss the playoffs or barely squeek in and lose right away. Tice goes and we get a halfway decent coach, we're doin' something special.
    Culpepper to ?, only God knows at this point!
  • Options
    aconteaconte Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭

I like your logic. I don't cheer for or hate the Vikings. I got a lot of Vikings friends where I work and
    many have said Tice must go for quite some time now. I agree. I went to the Eagles/Vikings game on
    Monday night football. I think if Tice coached better he would of put his team in a better position to
    win that game. His clock management skills are terrible and he's indecisive at times.

Anyhow, I'm thinking along the same lines as you with the Philadelphia Phillies. Part of me wants them
    to fall flat on their faces to finally see Ed Wade get the boot. I'm even hopeful that current ownership
    sells the team after a poor season. I've had it with these losers so I feel your pain.

Good luck!

aconte
  • Options
    Yeah, sometimes you just gotta hope that your team has a losing season to get some better coaches. Viking's could get to the playoffs, Mike Tice's job could be saved, but Viking's would lose the first playoff game and be done and we'd still have Mike Tice, hence, next season sucks too. I want Mike Tice gone more than I want the Viking's to have one playoff game this year.image
    Culpepper to ?, only God knows at this point!
  • Options
    1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    Gotta agree on the Ed Wade thing ....

I cannot name one GM who has been with the same team as long as Wade has who has not reached the playoffs. I am rooting for Wade to go.
    collecting various PSA and SGC cards
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    The bucs just freaking quit Sunday, they knew they were out of it before the game even started and
    showed up and just rolled over. If you can't get the job done at home against your divison then
    you need to be in another business like baseball.

What is perhaps more unseattling is that they next sport up is baseaball and that means suffering
    through another phills season.

No one wants the NFC title, the field is open, Philly is no better than they other 5 teams. I could
    see anyone except Seattle winning it all. Carolina is the only good defense in the mix.

JS
  • Options
    Once again Joe, your assessment of who has a "good" defense is wrong ...
  • Options
    If Philly played in the NFC South and played out schedule, they would be 9-7 at best. You
    defense got lit up by a rookie back monday night...I see no reason we would see anything
    different come playoff time!

JS
  • Options
    What rookie QB are you talking about? I think the third string defense was in most of the game.
  • Options
    Steven Jackson was over 100 yards before the half..good thing for you all he got hurt, he would
    of put up 200. You whole starting D started minus Javon, and St Louis ran it all the way down on
    you all.

JS
  • Options
    aconteaconte Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭

<< <i>You whole starting D started minus Javon, and St Louis ran it all the way down >>

The Eagles did not try Monday night. You can't judge that game as an indicator of
    Philly's run defense. Most of the guys who suited up did not come to play.

aconte
  • Options

<< <i>If Philly played in the NFC South and played out schedule, they would be 9-7 at best. >>

Let me get this straight - you think the Eagles (who actually played and beat Carolina 30-8 back in week 6) would have gone 2-4 against the South this season? image

You sure talk a lot of crap for supporting a 5-10 team in a division with nearly the identical aggregate winning percentage as the supposedly doormat NFC East ...
  • Options
    And if you're going to actually pay any attention to the Rams game, I'll get this one out of the way for you:

JS: "The Eagles went 1-3 in the pre-season ... they suck!!!!!!!"
  • Options